Who'd make the cooler dad: Homer Simpson v.s. Peter Griffin

Cooler Dad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
You both are just jealous that peter has a hot wife, a way cooler baby(can maggie build a mind control device?), and his dog can talk.

Family Guy rules the world!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
SC ZX3 said:
You both are just jealous that peter has a hot wife, a way cooler baby(can maggie build a mind control device?), and his dog can talk.
!
Marge has it going on!

331SC

EGO Sum Deus
Established Member
Simpson's are a joke that are made for 10 year olds. Family guy is an adult cartoon that blows away everything.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
NO dout Family guy is the better show but homer is the kooler dad.

Dusten

Established Member
I dunno, family guy annoys the piss out of me. It has alot of funny jokes, but sometimes that shit just carries on for to long. And as far as simpsons being for 10 years, i take offense... i have all 7 season thus far on DVD, season 8 comes out next week

tony281sc2

Established Member
Dusten said:
I dunno, family guy annoys the piss out of me. It has alot of funny jokes, but sometimes that shit just carries on for to long. And as far as simpsons being for 10 years, i take offense... i have all 7 season thus far on DVD, season 8 comes out next week

I agree. Simpsons has been around way longer and its much better. :rockon:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Simpson's is much more clever satire of our society, and I can identify with Homer. My son also tells me that I'm becoming like Granpa Simpson. D'oh!

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
331SC said:
Simpson's are a joke that are made for 10 year olds. Family guy is an adult cartoon that blows away everything.

The Simpsons is the basis of just about all adult cartoons nowadays. You will notice that Family Guy has a lot of material that was shown on The Simpsons years ago.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
I beleive I once read Matt Groening (the creator of the Simpsons) as saying, "The show will go on until the movie." Correct me if I'm wrong.

I vote Homer. Although Family Guy is more for adults as children don't get the jokes, 3/4 of the jokes have nothing to do with the story line. I think the Simpsons is a better show all around, and as it was said on South Park..."Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread