Whoa real hottie here!

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
35_3.JPG

Suthrn girl Kelly was checking out the back seat for wear and tear, but found very little. She says its a comfortable as a bed. There is nothing like the feel of leather on your, or someone specials body.

^^ uhhh sir, you forgot the mold on the seats that's rushing into Suthrn gal Kelly's lungs ;-)
5a_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6138&item=4555644778&rd=1

Cliff notes: :lol:

Jordan_J

Established Member
Bwahahaha, nice model there. She's pure white trash along with that car. I can't believe it has ten bids...

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Holy shit Batman go look at his feedback at look at the other items he has sold. Here are a few examples:
03_12_b.JPG

f8_12_sb.JPG

0e_12_sb.JPG

Well you know what they say sex sells!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
This must be a great sign that I dont have a life because I am still laughing about this but I couldn't resist posting some more about it.
You boys missed out on the wine making DVD:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6373952845
But don't fear! You can still buy some of these classics:

6f_12_sb.JPG

5f_12_sb.JPG

Hey maybe I can get this chick below to pose on my dad's Torino. Damn that must be why I haven't sold it yet!(What's that you wanna buy a 72 well today is your luck day click here! ) :D

b1_12_sb.JPG

:xpl:
If any of these pictures contain a members mother AND-OR sister I apoligize in advance for offending you. :poke:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I pray to the Lord God in Heavan that neither of my daughters end up doing some dumb shit like that.

He daddy look I'm a model now...

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Yeah I'll say a prayer for ya too Mr.Mach. Way down the guys feedback list somebody was talking about a great calender and hot girls in it. But it was so old the item page had went away. Geez I wonder what that looked like :poke:

bp03svt

Established Member
"Give Wildcat a call anytime day or night, he never sleeps." I think "Wildcat" is selling junk cars to support his meth habit.

I can hear him now, "Hey Betty Sue, do you wanna to be on that thar intramet, sniff, sniff, sniffffffffffffffffffffffffff?" "Alls ya need to do is put on these here clothes, show yer titties, and lay down in the back ah uncle Widcat's cars." "Then I'll give ya some of that good lovin darlin." "SNIFF, SNIFF."

Users who are viewing this thread