Who would you recommend for installing lowering springs on 2013 Boss 302 Kansas City.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
It's really not at all a bad install, to do yourself. However, I would have recommended Adjustable struts/shocks, adjustable Panhard Bar,LCA's, LCA relocation brackets, & an adjustable UCA while you're there. I did all this in about 6 hours in a garage w/ jackstands. You can rent a Strut Spring compressor from any auto parts store.

2745 Boss 302

Established Member
I ordered the BMR Adjustable Panhard bar for $150 from American Muscle. I plan on doing BMR LCA's with the relocation bracket. Never have ran a UCA but I plan on it to get my 60 foot down.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
It's really not at all a bad install, to do yourself. However, I would have recommended Adjustable struts/shocks, adjustable Panhard Bar,LCA's, LCA relocation brackets, & an adjustable UCA while you're there. I did all this in about 6 hours in a garage w/ jackstands. You can rent a Strut Spring compressor from any auto parts store.

Does FRPP make all those parts for our cars? minus the adjustable shocks/struts. If not I might just go with full BMR suspension

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member

Does FRPP make all those parts for our cars? minus the adjustable shocks/struts. If not I might just go with full BMR suspension

Go with BMR. Their customer service is amazing. Kelly is an awesome guy and is taking care of me in a giant way here with my LCA I took of my GT.

His customer service and the quality of their products are unmatched IMHO.

Posted via Topify using Android

bpmurr

Established Member
I ordered the K-Springs today can not wait until they are on.

Why did you order the K springs when the M-5300-T is made for the Boss? I had the M-5300-T on my 13 Boss when I had it and liked the drop and the ride.

bpmurr

Established Member
T's look good but I think the k is the perfect drop for these cars

But not the correct spring rate for the OEM shocks. There is a reason they made Boss specific springs and just didn't have you slap one of the other ones on. The T's sit pretty low when settled. I had to be very careful when driving not to have the trans scoop or side exhaust bottom out on speed bumps.

Last edited:

Deranged2013

Established Member
T springs are a bit stiffer but still a very good ride. Eliminated almost all the body roll and nose dive and the stance is much better. Just installed these about a month ago.

Op, installing springs isn't that bad. American Muscle has step by step instructions posted on their site. If you follow those, it will be a breeze. You will need a strut spring compressor. I put a deposited on a set at Autozone and they gave me a full refund when I returned it, so you are getting to use it for free.

sleek98

Established Member
I did mine in my garage, well the fronts at friends garage on his lift, but If you dont want to do it yourself I can give you the name and number to the only guy in KC that i will let touch my 69 or my 14. He aligned my 69 after i had new frame rails and strut towers welded in and it drives perfect.

He has a smaller shop (3 lifts) out in Belton MO, it would be like a 10-20 min drive depending on where at in Leawood you are.

He can install it all and then align it to the specs you want or back to the factory specs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread