Established Member
i think you missed a few words in your sig
and rambo would win cause he would just shoot rocky and move on to the next guy

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
if Rambo shot Rocky, wouldnt it be a tie by default?:eek:
:lol: You majored in Philosophy didn't ya, Kevin? (j/k :thumbsup: )

Hmmm...let's see...Rocky is a professional boxer (and all out brawler). Also, Rocky use to be 'collector' which means he knows a few dirty tricks and isn't opposed to breaking some poor guy's fingers one by one. However, Rambo is a straight-up killer who's a few packets short of a MRE. He knows all the dirty tricks Rocky does plus a few guerilla war tactics Rocky has never heard of.

Rocky has more to lose, considering he's a family man, but Rambo has nothing to lose considering he's so far in the backwoods any normal man would hear "Dueling Banjos" the minute they stepped foot in the wilderness he calls home.

In the end, I gotta give it to Rambo. Rocky is a great boxer, sure, and when necessary he can break a cow's ribs or bodyslam Hulk Hogan, but Rambo is America's perfect soldier gone mad. He can do everything Rocky can and then some. I'm pretty sure Rambo was a Green Beret and that means he also possesses a martial arts background to some extent and is an expert in close-quarters combat.

Besides, we can't leave out the "Adrian" factor. If your wife yells in your ear, YOU CAN'T WIN!! a million times over the years that's bound to shake your confidence.

So, in the end, Rambo by KO in the third round. :) Now onto The Terminator vs. Commando...lol :coolman: j/k

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Since both of those mythical characters are played by Sly Stallone and he is an old pussy, I would win!!!

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Since both of those mythical characters are played by Sly Stallone and he is an old pussy, I would win!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:.... I'd bet on the pissed off , mean green machine anyday;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread