Who would be interested in a NOS Dry System specifically for the 03/04 Cobra?

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
Hey guys I was talking to a buddy of mine who works for NOS and I was telling him how I did not want to run the Wet System they offer for the 03/04 Cobra because of the concern of it eating away at the teflon covered rotors in the Eaton Supercharger over time. He said that if there is enough interest in the 03/04 Cobra community for a Dry System specific for these cars they will start testing and developing a kit. So if you're interested please leave a post or PM me with your name and some contact info so he can get a hold of you to discuss some concerns and get some inside into ect. And leave any concerns or questions you may have.

Last edited:

JMD0346

Established Member
I dont know what would have to be so "specific" for our cars. A dry system is pretty damn simple. I dont know why NOS needs any opinions on making a dry kit for these cars either. They're NOS! They can put N20 on anything.

Juiced-03

Established Member
JMD0346 said:
I dont know what would have to be so "specific" for our cars. A dry system is pretty damn simple. I dont know why NOS needs any opinions on making a dry kit for these cars either. They're NOS! They can put N20 on anything.

Agreed. Any dry kit will work. If you want a specific kit, get the Edelbrock 70404 kit. NOS is a little late in the game if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread