Who Wins

astippich

Established Member
Assuming equal driving ability, who should win this race? My cousins partner has a 2000 mustang gt vert www.blowngt.com. He hasn't said it to me but has talked some trash to my cuz and bro in law that he'd "smoke my car", and "it won't even be close". I'm looking at his dyno chart and thinking his torque curve is weak as hell compared to our cars and I should beat him handily. I make 467saehp and 485saetq, typical 2.76 car w/bolt ons and dr's. What do you all think? I'm figurin I'd win a drag race for sure. The problem with this guy is he'll probably never race(yup one of those). He'll keep saying how fast the car is but never back it up. Also, which car do you think weighs more?

Last edited:

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
You're going to have your hands full. He's a straight axle too...so make sure you have tires on your car. His lower torque #'s may allow him to hook better too. I wouldn't be afraid to run him...just don't be surprised if you're looking at tail lights in the eyes.

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
Not sure who would win the race, but your car looks ten times better. What's up with that Garmin unit on his dash? Sheesh that is ugly. I also am not a fan of all that chrome bling he has added to his interior.
I say challenge him and see who wins.

astippich

Established Member
I'd love to but I can't make to that event and I don't think he'll race anyhow.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
astippich said:
I'd love to but I can't make to that event and I don't think he'll race anyhow.

Typical wannabee ricer...all talk and fart can. I can't believe he drives a Mustang with that attitude. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread