• Cruz Bustamante

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bosko

Established Member
Who will you vote for Govenor? Cali People only Please!

Be Honest... Dont just pick other just because you want to scew up the poll or be silly.. :)

Arnold

McClintock

Bustamante

I Want McClintock But I dont think he has a chance so as of now im going for Arnold... Arnold will be alright but for me its like picking the lesser of two evils

Last edited:

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I really like McClintock - he's more hard line than Arnold, he doesn't mince words... very straightforward, etc. In hopes of not splitting the repub. vote, though, I'm voting Arnold.

You guys see the debate on Thursday? Huffington's sole purpose was to tear Arnold down, thereby driving his voters to Tom and splitting the vote so Bustamove wins. Besides Camejo's constant ranting about tax rates and Arianna's constant jabs at Arnold and our prez, I thought it was very informative.

~Berj

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
ARNOLD FO GOVNA! *** politicians, after what they have done to this state, I think we need someone not influenced to do anything but help the people of california out. Bustametcha will open up the borders and give illegals drivers licenses, and mcclintok is just another gray davis as far as im concerned, don't know who to trust if they are a career politician.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
arnold_1_.jpg

Hehe the terminator ownz.

Mach0ne351

Established Member
Arnold all the way! Gary Davis is targetted for Termination. Hasta la Vista Gray Davis...hes gonna clean out in sac-town :)

-marek

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Too easy

As a businessman for some 40+ years this one was too easy. Those warm and fuzzy hippies in Sacramento have been giving the farm away to special interests fo 5 years running. Would you run your home or business like that? Spend more than you take in? (Sorry P Moddy....nothing personal). Business is leaving like rats from a sinking ship with our high taxes and workmans comp fiasco. Ask a poor man for a job.

Only one thing against Arnold....when asked why he would do only the one big debate he said..."When I was a bodybuilder I did not enter the Mr. Venice Beach or Mr. Seattle...I did the Mr. Olympia."

Thanx Arnold!!!

Bill Mortimer
1984 Mr. Venice Beach

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
How about enough Bullshit & one of them not over spend our money :shrug:

No more Bullshit tv ad's from the Army, Navy or Air Force. "this ad was payed by the Army" Well its really my F*cken money ur paying it with ur retart.

Non of them liars :bash:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Re: Too easy

Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
As a businessman for some 40+ years this one was too easy. Those warm and fuzzy hippies in Sacramento have been giving the farm away to special interests fo 5 years running. Would you run your home or business like that? Spend more than you take in? (Sorry P Moddy....nothing personal). Business is leaving like rats from a sinking ship with our high taxes and workmans comp fiasco. Ask a poor man for a job.

Only one thing against Arnold....when asked why he would do only the one big debate he said..."When I was a bodybuilder I did not enter the Mr. Venice Beach or Mr. Seattle...I did the Mr. Olympia."

Thanx Arnold!!!

Bill Mortimer
1984 Mr. Venice Beach

Hey, HEY! Nothing personal :rolleyes:

J/K. Its that lesson u hear about. Borrow from Pete to give to Steve. Well Pete will have to be paid sooner or later :shrug:

Venomous Mofo

Having Arnold as gov is no worse then out current POS shit one. At least Arnold is a business man and thats what we need.

Cruz is a POS who is in the Indians back pocket, wants to tax us to death for THEIR fockup and wants to cut the prisons budget. Sorry Cruz, no vote for me.

" driving in circles as illegal aliens get drivers licenses and free college educations. "

Users who are viewing this thread