Who watches "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"

bzubke1

Established Member
Does anyone know when new episodes come on? I checked the fx website and it says nothing about any new episodes. Hopefully they didn't cancel it because it's one of the funniest shows out right now.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I watch it. It's the funniest show on TV. You've got a long wait before it comes back, though. I think it generally premieres in September.

bzubke1

Established Member
I watch it. It's the funniest show on TV. You've got a long wait before it comes back, though. I think it generally premieres in September.

That sucks, I just finished watching seasons one and two on dvd now I wanna see some new stuff.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Yeah, season 3 was awesome. F/X doesn't really seem to show reruns of their original programming after the season has ended, so that sucks. I haven't seen anything about a season 3 dvd, but hopefully that'll happen soon. There are a couple I haven't seen and don't still have on the DVR.

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i love that show. i think the new seasons usually premiere in august or early september, right after the rescue me (the best show on tv, period) season finale.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
dude, i got into that show a few months ago and can't wait until its back on, it is so funny, I don't think people give it a chance since its on fx, man are they missingout

Users who are viewing this thread