Who was the Sonic Blue Cobra on Greenville Blvd. In NC

69Mach1351w

Established Member
i have finally seen another cobra in/ around the ECU/greenville area. Of course they were going the opposite direction that i was traveling .. my luck, then right behind it was another competition orange cobra! So im just throwing this thread out here, not sure if its on the right forum or not, to let whoever you are chime in. Btw the car sounded great.

Hopefully ill catch you out again

Mark

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
Im in Ahoskie, I saw a Comp Orange Cobra here the other day, and I freaked out. It sucks living out here in the middle of nowhere.

(also, ironically, one of my friends has a 1969 Mach I 351)

bullitt1672

Established Member
i never see 03 cobra's i have seen 1 on the highway before, no one in my town has one, oh and i saw another one in missouri. so ive seen a total of 2 maybe 3 in person my life, i know its sad, but hey every other vehicle around here is a chipped up diesel so it doesnt bother me too much lol

69Mach1351w

Established Member
haha, yeah i was shocked to see 2 cobras expecially one right after another. Usually i would have busted a U ey and tried talking to the guy. Know i know of a Lightning owner though :beer: so some SVT power in greenville!

IcemannGCC what color is your buddies 69 mach. Soon i plan on building a stroker motor (408) and a new paint job, which i cant wait to to.

JasonSnake

Established Member
well I never see any sn95 Cobras. I see alot of terminators but they all ignore me.

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
69Mach1351w said:
haha, yeah i was shocked to see 2 cobras expecially one right after another. Usually i would have busted a U ey and tried talking to the guy. Know i know of a Lightning owner though :beer: so some SVT power in greenville!

IcemannGCC what color is your buddies 69 mach. Soon i plan on building a stroker motor (408) and a new paint job, which i cant wait to to.

yeah ive seen more than a few Lightnings and Cobras in G-vegas, especially at ECU games.

The Mach is dark forest green, i love it, but would do a sonic blue

Users who are viewing this thread