Who wants to take bets on George Steinbrenner?

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Now that the Yanks have officially choked up another $200 million dollar season, who wants to bet on how long it takes before ol' Georgie's head explodes? I'm sure he'll place all the blame on Joe Torre and A-Rod like he usually does. Can't wait to see the off-season slaughter that is going to be coming.

Oh yeah, and congrats to the Tigers. That pitching staff was lights-out. So much for the quote "best lineup in the history of baseball". :lol: :lol: :lol:

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
tony281sc2 said:
Steinbrenner should blame A-Rod. :cuss:
Not Torre though.
Yeah...because clearly it was his fault everybody else didnt hit.

tony281sc2

Established Member
ixi said:
Yeah...because clearly it was his fault everybody else didnt hit.

I was talking about the whole year though. Less than average for him. Hopefully in 07 hell do as good as he did last year. It really sucks to see their season end so soon. :(

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
Reminds me of the soccer team in England named Chelsea, their roster cost more than the Yankees's(a lot more), with less players, they came to the USA and played a match against some MLS players and lost.

Last edited:

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
Matts00GT said:
Best team in the history of baseball and all the haters. So sad...
Yeah, it doesnt matter if youre the best team on paper if you lose in the division series.

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
This could be part of the reason the yankees lost. Gary and Derek were thinking about the after game party

pride-of-the-yankees.jpg

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
HAHAH! Everyone around here in the Motor City is glowing! It would be cool to play the New York Mets in the finals.

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
Matts00GT said:
Best team in the history of baseball and all the haters. So sad...

:nonono:

the yankee's of WAY back had the best team in history. IMHO

2003 Silver

Banned
I would trade Jeter for some pitching (I know..I know...ya think I am crazy). He surely didn't act like a captain regarding the A-Rod situation...not watching his back and the like. A-Rod has done it all in Seattle and Texas with basically no one to protect him in the lineup....let's see if Jeter can on a different team...my guess is he can't. I also think A-Rod is a better shortstop.

Dump Torre and go with Pinnella.....he is a true warrior and will have everybody watching their step.

Let Sheffield go too...as well as Bernie.

Shoot Randy Johnson in a back alley on Staten Island....

:pop: :pop: :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread