Who wants more sales?!

SlowImport

Established Member
I wanna see a lethal return style fuel system for the 03-04 cobra on sale! I need to order in the next 3 weeks....

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
25% off and free shipping on all products for this weekend?

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
memorialday_zps5320e9c8.jpg

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What about Leathal performance 2003 cobra 1400+rwhp return style fuel system

You just missed the sale on fuel systems that was not even 2 weeks ago. Call in and speak to a rep and they will help get you taken care of. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We will have some sales coming up around Labor Day. Stay tuned for details. In the mean time, if there's something you're interested in, feel free to give us a call.

Thanks

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
We will have some sales coming up around Labor Day. Stay tuned for details. In the mean time, if there's something you're interested in, feel free to give us a call.

Thanks

My wallet informs me that calling you would be a terrible idea. :pepper:

Droppintwins

Established Member
You just missed the sale on fuel systems that was not even 2 weeks ago. Call in and speak to a rep and they will help get you taken care of. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Any deals on a set of 4 Billet Specialties black wheels? I would like some 17 x 4.5 for the front and some 15 x 10 6.5BS double beadlocks for the rear.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any deals on a set of 4 Billet Specialties black wheels? I would like some 17 x 4.5 for the front and some 15 x 10 6.5BS double beadlocks for the rear.

We do not carry Billet Specialties, but feel free to browse our site under your vehicle model and year and you will find Weld Racing, Bogart and Wheel Replicas. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread