Who wants a Whipple?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Checking interest- like new Whipple 2.3L superchager for sale.

I installed this back in January and it probably has 1200 miles on it. This is in mint condition and Venemous04 and Saleen09 can provide a reference. At 17lbs of boost and 18* timing it made 606/540 Actual on a Dynojet.

Asking $2750.

dsc0050ii2.jpg

Click on thumbnails for Hi-res copies.

This blower is essentially brand new. Note the oil is still golden.

Here are the results of a recent dyno day (stock clutch and a belt that was 1 size too big K080839 - now running K080830)
Run 2 - 16 degrees timing
Run 3 - 17 degrees timing
Run 4 - 18 degrees timing
whippledynowz9.jpg

Data captured using SCT LiveLink - note iat maxed out at 116 degrees.
whippledynodatakg1.jpg

Last edited:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
4rdsvtdriver said:
Dave,

Why are you getting rid of the Whipple? :shrug: Jonesing for something bigger?

-Rob

Yes. I was in a hurry to make a purchase last Winter and couldn't wait till I had another 6-800 saved.

I'd be happy to facilitate the install for the buyer if so desired.

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
Yes. I was in a hurry to make a purchase last Winter and couldn't wait till I had another 6-800 saved.

I'd be happy to facilitate the install for the buyer if so desired.

If I had a Cobra. I'd be all over this. Good luck and good deal for someone out there! :thumbsup:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I can vouch for this unit, as good as new and Oxford Snake is a stand up guy to deal with.

Dave, did my new KB 2.2 scare you that bad you had to go and one up me?? You had BETTER be going twin hair dryers...

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
saleen09 said:
I can vouch for this unit, as good as new and Oxford Snake is a stand up guy to deal with.

Dave, did my new KB 2.2 scare you that bad you had to go and one up me?? You had BETTER be going twin hair dryers...

Ok, Whose got the bigger dick? :lol:

vr4_007

Established Member
Believe it or not,.. I very well may be intrested in this,.. It will be closer to winter if I go that route. Now is this the unit compatable with the Stock TB or do I need an oval TB? It looks like the stock TB from here,..

What do you mean by facilitate the install? Like letting someone install it at your place? Or you wiling to install it for the buyer?

Id like to make it out that way some time to meet some of you guys.

Is this a pretty good setup for a daily driver?

Venomous04

Established Member
vr4_007 said:
Believe it or not,.. I very well may be intrested in this,.. It will be closer to winter if I go that route. Now is this the unit compatable with the Stock TB or do I need an oval TB? It looks like the stock TB from here,..

What do you mean by facilitate the install? Like letting someone install it at your place? Or you wiling to install it for the buyer?

Id like to make it out that way some time to meet some of you guys.

Is this a pretty good setup for a daily driver?

Dave will to an amazing install for you, I've had him do lots of work on my car and he always does an amazing job.

As for daily driving, I daily drive my 590+whp Whipple'd Cobra with zero issues, it's all about the tune.

Marc.

Last edited:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I lowered the price in the market to $2750 so I'll do the same here. I will still perform the install if so desired.

Users who are viewing this thread