Who trys to race you more?

Mxfrench

Established Member
Since I got my 2013 GT500 I have had more Mustangs then anything else try to race me. Its at least a 6 to 1 towards any other manufacture.
Please chime in I am curious.

eagle eye

Established Member
Since I got my 2013 GT500 I have had more Mustangs then anything else try to race me. Its at least a 6 to 1 towards any other manufacture.
Please chime in I am curious.

They just want to see you jump on it.

Anyone that drives a Mustang knows exactly what this car is capable of.

Mxfrench

Established Member
They just want to see you jump on it.

Anyone that drives a Mustang knows exactly what this car is capable of.
Today I had a 2008 ish CT/CS that would not leave me alone till I did a verrrrrrrrrrrrrr( sound of super charger ) gear change. Then I slowed down and he catches up after a very long, long while and I will be damned if I did not get the drive by.

TheOne2HotScott

Established Member
Yep! Thats what I was gonna say! The '04Cobra is mixed, other Mustangs especially turbo GT's-like they're checking out the work they've done against the all mighty Cobra lol...Yes there was the one time a '04 Turbo GT stayed side by side, and I could not pull away from him. BMW's out the wazoo, Here's how 90% happen-BMW sticking in the right lane for 20 or more miles and I've been in the hammer lane trying to get to work, and as soon as I pass them-they get beside me...I'm like what is this? A couple of Corvettes and 1 Ferrari.

The GT500, all BMW's-one most notable a M3 or M5 all riced out and sounding like it had turbos must've cut off 3 cars to get beside me in heavy traffic, (75+ moving but tight) I was in the hammer lane, he kept revving his motor and going back and forth...I finally looked over at black tints put my hands in the air and said "what the f***?" He continued his cutting off cars...

Yeah I don't know what the gig is with BMW drivers? (some)

nickf2005

Established Member
I'll join the party, even though I'm not in a '13...

I've had my car for 10 months and only 1 guy looking for a run... a Ram SRT10. I politely declined due to traffic.

Mxfrench

Established Member
I'll join the party, even though I'm not in a '13...

I've had my car for 10 months and only 1 guy looking for a run... a Ram SRT10. I politely declined due to traffic.
Where is Jackson? I drive to Knoxville at least once a month to see my GF. If I remember its by Nashville or west of it?
I had a bad ass Dodge diesel try me on I40 last time in Knoxville yeah I won but I loved his truck it was bad ass and fast as shit.

nickf2005

Established Member
Where is Jackson? I drive to Knoxville at least once a month to see my GF. If I remember its by Nashville or west of it?
I had a bad ass Dodge diesel try me on I40 last time in Knoxville yeah I won but I loved his truck it was bad ass and fast as shit.

I'm two hours West of Nashville on I40. Not a huge car scene here. A few around, but not many. :bored:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I had one newer Camaro weave in and out to catch up with me, but no one has tried to race at all. I've NEVER had a BMW of any sort show any kind of interest in racing. Weird you guys have so many.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Well said, lotta ricers around here with the angry can of bees under the rear bumper. Completely clueless. :bored:

LOL..yep, I was at traffic light, and an Acura Integra was going the other way... went by me on his two step... bah bababababa.. I lol'd

nix5o

Established Member
My only encounter was with a 996 turbo. I did crack the throttle next to a new ss vert camaro, but he just shook his head no...lol.

Other than that I just get to answer a lot of stupid questions. My favorite is the "I was going to buy a shelby but.."

smrtasp

Established Member
Had mine a little over a month now and no real serious attempts. I'm also running sterling gray with no stripes so I don't exactly stand out at a stop light either.

Users who are viewing this thread