Who sells Oakley glasses?

dizzygoat

Established Member
I remember seeing a member that says they sell Oakley glasses for cheap, i just broke mine and need to replace them. I need to do it rather quickly cause they are prescription frames, not sunglasses and the ones im currently wearing are the ones i wear when im playing sports....NOT COOL!

Its in the guys sig. that says this i just cant remember who....could someone please help in pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks
Brad

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I dont sell them directly. My Brother sells them for pretty much dirt cheap.
ChuxSVT recently ordered a set from him so he can tell you my brother is legit.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
i got a set from him . fast shipping. great guy to deal with. im ordering another set this week for my wife. i got the GASCAN edition.

dizzygoat

Established Member
thanks gentlemen for the prompt responses, so he can get the prescription frames?
You mind sending me a pm with his contact info, id rather get this done asap, cause i cant wear my contacts anymore due to a Baush &Lomb infection that almost took my eyesight a year back, so im stuck with freaking athletic glasses!!

Thanks again guys, Oh and if i wore sunglasses i would get the GASCANS, what frame/lens color combo did you go with CHUX?

Brad

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
thanks gentlemen for the prompt responses, so he can get the prescription frames?
You mind sending me a pm with his contact info, id rather get this done asap, cause i cant wear my contacts anymore due to a Baush &Lomb infection that almost took my eyesight a year back, so im stuck with freaking athletic glasses!!

Thanks again guys, Oh and if i wore sunglasses i would get the GASCANS, what frame/lens color combo did you go with CHUX?

Brad

He does my prescriptions, I dont know if he will do anyone elses but feel free to ask him. As far as i know he strictly does the shades for right now...but no harm in asking.

dizzygoat

Established Member
i just need the frames, i salvaged the lenses, thank god cause they were double what the frames cost. I just asked cause i know that the prescription frames are alot different than most or all the actual sunglasses themself.
I got your pm, thanks
Brad

Pntbll309

Established Member
Oakleys

Im Kryos brother. I sent you a PM, let me know if theres anything I can help you with.

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Wish I would have remembered that. I need a set of DARK (think 5% tint) lenses for my oakleys. I have a set of Monster Dogs that are the "Transition Lenses" that have yet to transition since I have owned them.

Pntbll309

Established Member

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Which ones are gonna be darker? The black iridium, or the polarized black iridium?

13-472 - Polarized Black Iridium

or

13-470 - Black Iridium

Users who are viewing this thread