Who REALLY killed JFK (very interesting short video)

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Agreed with everything you just stated. As for the Mafia, even though Jack & Bobby Kennedy screwed over some of these guys, they would not be stupid enough to go after the President of the United States. This would have meant the end of the Mafia in the US.

The Mafia simply wants to make money. Nothing more! The last thing they needed was to have the entire country after them. Who would even think of doing business with them anywhere after they did something like that. Sorry, just does not make sense. Believe it or not, those guys in the Mafia are shrewd business man. They know how to make money in many different ways. Killing the leader of a country like the US would not be one of them.

Very, very true. Where the issue with the mob gets messy is that Joe Kennedy Sr was informally involved with the mob (specifically Chicago and Sam Giancana) as a bootlegger during prohibition. Originally Sr. approached the Giancana about getting Joe Jr. elected to office when he was released from the military, but before he was released Jr. was killed in action. So then Sr.'s ambitions moved on to Jack.

Joe Sr. continually over the years went to Giancana for favors in order to get Jack lined up for a future run at the presidency, particularly to handle all the women and pissed off husbands not to let the scandals go public.

The last favor came in form of asking Giancana to help get Jack elected to office. Giancana agreed in return for special favors when he got Jack into office wanting to get Hoover and the FBI off their backs so they could continue to do business. Joe Sr agreed saying Jack would fall into line in order to make this happen. Giancana then proceeded to bus young black voters all over the south to different districts to vote a number of times, sometimes as many as 20 times in different districts.

Once Jack was elected he then appointed his brother Bobby as Attorney General who went directly after the mob when he found out how indebted his father was and feared for his fathers life. RFK had a series of hearings going head to head with a number of the heads of families including Carlos Marcelo whom RKF had kidnapped from his house in his pajamas and deported in a military helicopter and dropped him off in a south American jungle.

Giancana was called to testify before the hearing and the night before he was to testify, he was shot and killed in his own kitchen.

With all of that it does scream motive as a reason to kill JFK to most people. But to those who really know how the mafia works, they would never kill anyone of that high of priority especially a president because it would bring WAY too much heat on them. But as with all conspiracies the public runs wild with it creating complete fanasties due to the ignorance and half facts which just further fuel others from things they "heard".

Anyone that believes Oswald did it alone has not looked into the murder at all. The official story makes no sense. Check out some of the stuff Jessy Ventura has done on the topic. Kenedy pissed off a LOT of people in his day, Wrighting laws to abolish the Federal Reserve, Printing the States own currency,going after the CIA etc,etc.....There has never been a free president since.

It makes perfect sense if you have done your due diligence and research. But if you are getting your information from Jesse Ventura's TV show there is really no point in discussing it with you. You are SO far behind on information it's ridiculous.

I've always been very intrigued by this. I don't believe conspiracy theories, but the whole Oswald thing has never added up. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but I think there is more to the story than what is told/known.

It's pretty straight forward on Oswalds side of the story. A social reject who was abused as a child who felt he was never given a fair shake and slighted by his own people then sought acceptance by others outside his peers. First he looked to Cuba, then Russia etc. Oswald was no different than Charles Whitman, Larry Phillips Jr and Emil Mătăsăreanu , Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, George Hennard , James Huberty, Nidal Hasan, or this kid who just shot up LAX a few days ago. The ONLY difference was the target Oswald chose who happened to be the most powerful person in the world who people PERCIEVED to be untouchable when in reality he was an easy target in comparison to todays presidents seeing that he was practically unprotected. It was a different time in history than it is today.

What complicates it all is everything JFK had going on at the time. It's just too much for a lot of people to grasp that someone so important like JFK could have been taken out by someone as simple minded as a social reject like Oswald with a mail order carbine rifle who just wanted to be known.

Sirhan Sirhan explained it best from an assassin's perspective -

"They can gas me, but I am famous. I have achieved in one day what it took Robert Kennedy all his life to do."

TERMN8U

Established Member
Very, very true. Where the issue with the mob gets messy is that Joe Kennedy Sr was informally involved with the mob (specifically Chicago and Sam Giancana) as a bootlegger during prohibition. Originally Sr. approached the Giancana about getting Joe Jr. elected to office when he was released from the military, but before he was released Jr. was killed in action. So then Sr.'s ambitions moved on to Jack.

Joe Sr. continually over the years went to Giancana for favors in order to get Jack lined up for a future run at the presidency, particularly to handle all the women and pissed off husbands not to let the scandals go public.

The last favor came in form of asking Giancana to help get Jack elected to office. Giancana agreed in return for special favors when he got Jack into office wanting to get Hoover and the FBI off their backs so they could continue to do business. Joe Sr agreed saying Jack would fall into line in order to make this happen. Giancana then proceeded to bus young black voters all over the south to different districts to vote a number of times, sometimes as many as 20 times in different districts.

Once Jack was elected he then appointed his brother Bobby as Attorney General who went directly after the mob when he found out how indebted his father was and feared for his fathers life. RFK had a series of hearings going head to head with a number of the heads of families including Carlos Marcelo whom RKF had kidnapped from his house in his pajamas and deported in a military helicopter and dropped him off in a south American jungle.

Giancana was called to testify before the hearing and the night before he was to testify, he was shot and killed in his own kitchen.

With all of that it does scream motive as a reason to kill JFK to most people. But to those who really know how the mafia works, they would never kill anyone of that high of priority especially a president because it would bring WAY too much heat on them. But as with all conspiracies the public runs wild with it creating complete fanasties due to the ignorance and half facts which just further fuel others from things they "heard".

It makes perfect sense if you have done your due diligence and research. But if you are getting your information from Jesse Ventura's TV show there is really no point in discussing it with you. You are SO far behind on information it's ridiculous.

It's pretty straight forward on Oswalds side of the story. A social reject who was abused as a child who felt he was never given a fair shake and slighted by his own people then sought acceptance by others outside his peers. First he looked to Cuba, then Russia etc. Oswald was no different than Charles Whitman, Larry Phillips Jr and Emil Mătăsăreanu , Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, George Hennard , James Huberty, Nidal Hasan, or this kid who just shot up LAX a few days ago. The ONLY difference was the target Oswald chose who happened to be the most powerful person in the world who people PERCIEVED to be untouchable when in reality he was an easy target in comparison to todays presidents seeing that he was practically unprotected. It was a different time in history than it is today.

What complicates it all is everything JFK had going on at the time. It's just too much for a lot of people to grasp that someone so important like JFK could have been taken out by someone as simple minded as a social reject like Oswald with a mail order carbine rifle who just wanted to be known.

Sirhan Sirhan explained it best from an assassin's perspective -

"They can gas me, but I am famous. I have achieved in one day what it took Robert Kennedy all his life to do."
I only brought up Ventura because people can you tube him. Most are to lazy to read booke these days. I am not far behind thanks. Just keeping it simple for simpletons.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Let me guess...some of you conspiracy guys also believe that the 9/11 attack on the Towers was also done by our own government? :dw:

Building seven and Pentagon are the smoking guns.

Building seven was not hit by an airplane and still collapsed due to structural failure from fire alone? That's a first.

The Pentagon is the most recorded building in the entire world. So many cameras from multiple locations film it. If this building was in fact hit by an airplane, why the hell is the government still reluctant to release recordings of it being struck by an airplane? Instead, they give us some garbage screenshots of a before and after hit which shows nothing. Just before boom, and after boom.

Last edited:

Bad Chariot

Established Member
Which ones? I have seen these over the years so many and so much details it is hard for me to see what these conspiracy guys are ranting about.
Sad way for anyone to go.

The OJ Simpson ones were pretty graphic. I have total morbid curiosity so I find this stuff interesting. The JFK ones are pretty graphic too.

I found that video very interesting and I 100% believe there were 2 shooters if not more. I have enough firearms experience to know how an item reacts when its shot.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I would love to know it ALL, either what the government knows or what the investigation missed that day. Not saying LHO didn't do it I just have always been fascinated with this.

quad

Established Member
13531049508576059.fp.png_v03

Verbatim text. You should deliver following letter from President to Prime Minister Ben-Gurion:

"Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

"I welcome your letter of May 12 and am giving it careful study.

"Meanwhile, I have received from Ambassador Barbour a report of his conversation with you on May 14 regarding the arrangements for visiting the Dimona reactor. I should like to add some personal comments on that subject.

"I am sure you will agree that there is no more urgent business for the whole world than the control of nuclear weapons. We both recognized this when we talked together two years ago, and I emphasized it again when I met with Mrs. Meir just after Christmas. The dangers in the proliferation of national nuclear weapons systems are so obvious that I am sure I need not repeat them here.

"It is because of our preoccupation with this problem that my Government has sought to arrange with you for periodic visits to Dimona. When we spoke together in May 1961 you said that we might make whatever use we wished of the information resulting from the first visit of American scientists to Dimona and that you would agree to further visits by neutrals as well. I had assumed from Mrs. Meir's comment that there would be no problem between us on this.

"We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability--with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit.

"As I made clear in my press conference of May 8, we have a deep commitment to the security of Israel. In addition this country supports Israel in a wide variety of other ways which are well known to both of us. [4-1/2 lines of source text not declassified]

"I can well appreciate your concern for developments in the UAR. But I see no present or imminent nuclear threat to Israel from there. I am assured that our intelligence on this question is good and that the Egyptians do not presently have any installation comparable to Dimona, nor any facilities potentially capable of nuclear weapons production. But, of course, if you have information that would support a contrary conclusion, I should like to receive it from you through Ambassador Barbour. We have the capacity to check it.

"I trust this message will convey the sense of urgency and the perspective in which I view your Government's early assent to the proposal first put to you by Ambassador Barbour on April 2.

"Sincerely,

"John F. Kennedy"

quad

Established Member
In his book called “My Life as a Radical Lawyer,” (1994) written by big-time ’60s radical and Jew, William Kunstler relates that Rubenstein told him before dying:

“I did this that they wouldn’t implicate Jews.”

And right before Kuntsler leaves on his last visit, Rubenstein hands him a note that reiterated his motive. It read:

“Protect American Jews from a pogrom that could occur because of anger over the assassination.”

TERMN8U

Established Member
LMAO, that is by far one of the most absurd explainations I have seen yet and I've seen some doozies over the years. :lol1:

Omg!!! No way would Israel ever pull the strings from behind the curtain and manipulate world events solely in their interest. Lol. Some things will never change.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Omg!!! No way would Israel ever pull the strings from behind the curtain and manipulate world events solely in their interest. Lol. Some things will never change.

It's so far fetched it's ridiculous. Israel would never, not even now when they are a more powerful country, let alone then in 1963 when they were still hurling rocks at tanks would have ever remotely considered doing something like provoking the U.S and all of it's allies. That video is nothing more than the ravings of yet another lunatic attempting to make a name for himself.

Furthermore, there is NOTHING to substantiate any of that. It's all conjecture and claims by someone who can't be questioned about it all.

You can point in a great many number of directions of people who benefited from both Kennedy's deaths that would give someone a shadow of motive for killing them or attempting to claim conspiracy. The fact remains, the physical shooting itself has been solidly proven as to what happened and how the Warren Commission made its mistakes fumbling it all with that ridiculous "magic bullet" theory only further fueling the conspiracy theorists because they overlooked one detail of the exact location of the jumpseat that Connely was sitting in.

No organization be it foreign nor domestic would have attempted something like that due to the intense attention and heat it would bring upon it. Period.

Only a lone gunman with his own cause would be willing to attempt something like that. We see it all the time now on the news with all of these public shootings. Oswald didn't think that through at all. It was opportunism at it's finest. If that was as calculated as some would like to make it sound, Oswald would not have just walked away only to shoot a police officer (Off.Tippet) minutes later, nor would have a brilliant assassin (sarcasm) like Oswald hid in a movie theatre while trying to avoid police.

Anyone who thinks that they planned for Oswald to be caught, then they would have the opportunity to kill him when leaving the jail by another overzealous sort and planned him to get cancer dying in prison being able to plan all that out is just hilarious. :lol1:

blownstang01

Established Member
Just another conspiracy theory that leads no where. I have heard them all on this topic.

Occam's razor . . .

"If you have two theories that both explain the observed facts, then you should use the simplest until more evidence comes along"

"The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations."

"If you have two equally likely solutions to a problem, choose the simplest."

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."

. . .or in the only form that takes its own advice. . .
"Keep things simple!"

That's a great theory, and covers math, science, accidents, etc. However, I believe it falls short regarding a PLANNED event. With this thinking, it would be pretty easy to fake murders as suicides, frame people for crimes they didn't commmit, oh, wait........

Last edited:

TERMN8U

Established Member
It's so far fetched it's ridiculous. Israel would never, not even now when they are a more powerful country, let alone then in 1963 when they were still hurling rocks at tanks would have ever remotely considered doing something like provoking the U.S and all of it's allies. That video is nothing more than the ravings of yet another lunatic attempting to make a name for himself.

Furthermore, there is NOTHING to substantiate any of that. It's all conjecture and claims by someone who can't be questioned about it all.

You can point in a great many number of directions of people who benefited from both Kennedy's deaths that would give someone a shadow of motive for killing them or attempting to claim conspiracy. The fact remains, the physical shooting itself has been solidly proven as to what happened and how the Warren Commission made its mistakes fumbling it all with that ridiculous "magic bullet" theory only further fueling the conspiracy theorists because they overlooked one detail of the exact location of the jumpseat that Connely was sitting in.

No organization be it foreign nor domestic would have attempted something like that due to the intense attention and heat it would bring upon it. Period.

Only a lone gunman with his own cause would be willing to attempt something like that. We see it all the time now on the news with all of these public shootings. Oswald didn't think that through at all. It was opportunism at it's finest. If that was as calculated as some would like to make it sound, Oswald would not have just walked away only to shoot a police officer (Off.Tippet) minutes later, nor would have a brilliant assassin (sarcasm) like Oswald hid in a movie theatre while trying to avoid police.

Anyone who thinks that they planned for Oswald to be caught, then they would have the opportunity to kill him when leaving the jail by another overzealous sort and planned him to get cancer dying in prison being able to plan all that out is just hilarious. :lol1:

Maybe I should have said it in my response...... I AM BEING SARCASTIC!!!!

quad

Established Member

Haha - ok.

Netanyahu’s Dictation to US ” A Disgrace” | Veterans Today

A US political commentator says it is a disgrace for the United States that a mass murderer like Benjamin Netanyahu can come to Washington and dictate to the American president what to do.

Dr. Kevin Barrett, who is one of the renowned US critics of Washington’s so-called war on terror, made the remarks in an interview with Press TV on Tuesday, a day after the Israeli prime minister met with US President Barack Obama and asked him to toughen sanctions against Iran over its nuclear energy program.

After meeting Netanyahu, Obama repeated his war rhetoric against the Islamic Republic, saying, “We take no options off the table, including military options, in terms of making sure that we do not have nuclear weapons in Iran.”

Jefe

Established Member
Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Where did those audio recordings between Sommerset and Milteer come from? Hhow long have they been available to the public?

I spent months researching this in 2010 and never came across the name Milteer. There are literally 100 different versions of what happened. Either way, the majority of people dont agree with the official story

My thread: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/701253-jfk-assassination-graphic.html

Nice means and methods analysis! You gotta love people that automatically denounce ALL conspiracy theories. In their minds humans / governments are incapable of conspiring against others. It just is never plausible. Never mind the fact that humans have conspired for thousands of years and millions of times a year against other humans - and animals.

Where are these skeptics when conspiracy theories become fact?

Jefe

Established Member
Please tell me you guys have been watching all the shows on this lately. CNN has been running shows non stop. There is so much more video/picture/witness evidence out now. They have all sorts of footage of Oswald in the Dallas PD basement, multiple angles of Ruby before and after the shooting of Oswald, and even more testimony from those involved speaking out.

The only people allowed in the basement of the police station were FBI, CIA, Secret Service, Dallas PD and media. Immediately after Ruby shot Oswald and they took him into the back room the media started interviewing people who saw it. They had 10+ people openly state seconds after it happened that they thought Ruby was CIA.

JFK assassination conspiracy: Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald at Dallas police headquarters | NOLA.com
CNN Joins the Cover-Up of the Kennedy Assassination

This just came out yesterday

Exclusive: JFK Assassination Witness Speaks For 1st Time « CBS Miami

In the 50 years since the Kennedy assassination, one Dallas Police officer who was in the middle of the chaos that enveloped the city in the hours and days that followed the murder has never shared his story about what he saw, heard and did. Until now.

For the first time ever, R.C. Nelson, retired from the Dallas Police, talked exclusively to CBSMiami.com about the pandemonium that came after the assassin’s bullets rang out in Dallas. Nelson has never spoken about the events, even to the Warren Commission.

On November 22, 1963, Nelson was working out of the southwest substation in Dallas. He said that police were spread all over the city guarding multiple areas.

“Only two people were working the south district,” Nelson said, “my partner J.D. Tippit and me. Tippit was working the entire Oak Cliff section.”

On a normal day, Nelson estimated there would have been 10-12 squads covering the area.

Nelson said he was across the viaduct from the Texas Book Depository when he heard the shots ring out in the cold Dallas air. The police dispatch was almost immediately on the air with reports of shots fired.

What Nelson heard was the shots that would forever change American history. President Kennedy, riding through Dealey Plaza in Dallas was shot along with Texas Governor John Connolly. Kennedy was fatally wounded by a second shot after the initial shot appeared to go through his neck.

Nelson said he was on the scene within two minutes and when he arrived, people were still on the ground and screaming. Nelson asked a motorman when he got to the scene what had happened?

“Somebody shot and killed Kennedy,” Nelson recalled the “motor jockey” (motor patrolman) saying. “He was up there (pointing to book depository). I saw the rifle in the window when I looked up.” Nelson said the motorman then said, “I saw Kennedy’s head blown off.”

Nelson contacted an inspector to ask what to do and his superior told him to just be in the area.

It wasn’t long after the assassination of President Kennedy that a second call came across the Dallas Police dispatch radio, this time of an officer shot in Oak Cliff. The officer, J.D. Tippit, was Nelson’s partner on “night shifts and deep night shifts,” but the two were not paired together on November 22.

Officer Tippit was described by Nelson as a, “nice, east Texas guy who loved his family and worked hard and did what he was supposed to do, but wasn’t very curious. He liked to write his tickets and go home. He had a bad habit of not looking at you when he was talking to you.”

Nelson said he had actually talked to Officer Tippit before the fateful day in Dallas about his partner’s tendency toward avoiding eye contact with subjects.

Official reports said that Officer Tippit pulled over Lee Harvey Oswald based on a description that was broadcast over the Dallas Police radio. Oswald then murdered Tippit before leaving the scene of the murder.

Nelson said he believed that Oswald actually flagged Officer Tippit down because he “can’t imagine Tippit pulling him (Oswald) over and saying “come here.”

“I think he (Oswald) was amazed that he wasn’t arrested after the shooting,” Nelson recalled. “The book depository was covered with cops and he walks out! He didn’t appear to have a plan. He couldn’t go home. So he hails a cab and then gets on a bus.”

Another aspect of Nelson’s belief that Tippit didn’t seek out Oswald was that Tippit didn’t secure or guard his pistol and the first shot hit the officer in the temple, suggesting Tippitt was looking away.

Oswald shot Tippit on 10th Street in Dallas and Nelson and several others went to a library a block away.

“While we were preparing to go into the library, we heard someone had gone into the Texas (movie) theater without paying,” Nelson said. “It was about three blocks away and we converged on the Texas theater.”

Nelson said he first went to the back entrance, but then that went to the front of the theater and entered the lobby.

Three police officers, Nick McDonald, C.T. Walker, and Charles Harrison were bringing Oswald into the lobby.

“Apparently, Oswald hit McDonald, then pulled a gun on him and one of the other (cops) knocked the gun away,” Nelson recalled. “That’s when McDonald punched Oswald. Both of them had bumps on their heads. I watched as Oswald came out of the theater in handcuffs.”

But that’s not where Nelson’s brush with history, or the story of Oswald ended. Two days after the assassination of Kennedy and with an entire nation in mourning, Nelson was assigned to the basement’s main door entrance from city hall. Oswald was scheduled to be moved from city hall to the county jail and he was being moved through the basement.

Nelson said all of the television cameras, which broadcast the transfer and what happened in the basement, entered through the door where he was standing guard.

As Oswald was moving through the basement, Nelson was approximately 20 feet away when he heard a shot ring out and then chaos. Chicago businessman Jack Ruby had gotten into the basement and shot Oswald with a .38 revolver.

Nelson said Ruby was bent over and he heard someone yell, “Get his gun.”

“I grabbed for his hands and didn’t find a gun,” Nelson said. “But I managed to manhandle him into the basement jail house office and handcuffed him.”

Ruby reportedly said, “It’s me, it’s Jack,” right after he fired the fatal shot at Oswald. Ruby knew several Dallas Police officers, but Nelson said he was not familiar with him.

What hasn’t been shared before is what Nelson said happened just before the shooting and then in the immediate aftermath.

According to Nelson, right before Oswald was brought to the basement, a Dallas Police decoy car was brought to the basement and plain clothes cops were put inside the car to distract the media from the real transfer vehicle.

“They drove up the north ramp which was actually the entry ramp into the basement and drove around the block,” Nelson said.

Nelson said the lieutenant driving the decoy car came walking back through his area after parking in the basement again. Nelson said he was positive that Ruby had not passed him to get into the basement.

According to Nelson, Lieutenant Sam Pierce said Ruby walked right by the decoy car and walked down the north ramp into the basement. Shortly after the shooting, however, Nelson was told Dallas Chief of Police Jesse Curry wanted to see him.

When Nelson got to Chief Curry’s office, he saw Lieutenant Pierce was already in the office. The chief told Nelson, “R.C., this isn’t going to be held against you with all the TV cameras that were coming into the basement.”

Nelson thought Chief Curry was implying that Ruby had gotten past him. Nelson said he told the chief that, “You can tell them anything you want, but Ruby didn’t come by me!”

In the days that followed, Officer Tippit would be laid to rest and when Nelson saw his former partner’s wife to try to comfort her was hard.

“The first time I had contact with her; it was tough,” Nelson recalled. “You’ve got a partner and you see his wife and kid at his funeral. (Choking up) It was pretty tough.”

Over the next year, the Warren Commission investigated the assassination of President Kennedy and the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald. Despite his being right in the middle of the historical events, Nelson said he was never called to testify.

“I thought it was kind of strange, because all during the Warren Commission hearings, no one knew how Ruby got into the basement,” Nelson said.

As the decades have gone by, Nelson said he’s had a chance to talk about the events, but said he didn’t “feel like talking about it.”

“Several authors contacted me and I just didn’t feel like it,” Nelson said. “But lately, many of my family members have tried to get me to tell my story.”

R.C. also said that some authors have even alleged that he was “involved in the conspiracy.”

“I wasn’t,” Nelson said. “I want my family to have something recorded so my great-grand kids will know the real facts.”

It’s been 50 years a cold and sunny November day in 1963 became such a nightmare that tens of millions of Americans can still tell you exactly where they were when they heard the news. For R.C. Nelson, the memories of the day Camelot died are still crystal clear.

Wow

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Can't view this video but there was a video showing the secret service slowly walking away from there posts around the car. One guy put his hands up and was wondering wtf is going on. When the car reached its target area, boom. This was all a setup IMO.

[youtube_browser]UFpPjjKdUds[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread