Who ports heads?

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
I would suggest the OP do a search on some of the MMR head work reviews out there (perhaps in goodle to show some other forums as well) and make his own decision on that one.

I agree. I wasn't recommending them by any means, just saying I thought they did head porting as well.

Newbomb Turk

Established Member
Did you look into the Boss ported heads? They come COMPLETE, Boss springs, hollow intake valves, sodium exhaust valves, and full CNC porting, ready to bolt on, new heads & no core. I picked mine up for $2500, ready to go. Hope this helps! John

ford20

Established Member
Last I checked Ford Racing no longer had any more and all of the ones from Ford require you to verify that you have a Boss.

Newbomb Turk

Established Member
Not for me, I walked into my local parts store, we looked them up. I beat them up a little on price, and ordered them, had them in 3 days, no questions or problems, brand new in box. I cannot post pics, so send me your e-mail & I can send a bunch of what they look like.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Last I checked Ford Racing no longer had any more and all of the ones from Ford require you to verify that you have a Boss.

We still have plenty of them in stock, also take a look at the MMR CNC ported heads, these are on many of the quickest coyote engines in the country and hold the current world record, they can also be found on the NMRA Renegade record Holder and the NMRA Coyote Modified record holder. MMR has countless hours or r&d into the coyote cylinder heads (its no easy feat making 2000+hp with 5 liters). We stand behind all of our work and can say with great confidence that you will not find a cylinder head available that has proven to make more power.

www.modularmotorsportsracing.com

cnc%20Coyote.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread