who owned this kenne bell terminator

gtowncobra

Established Member
does anyone know who this use to belong to. very impressive car kenne bell charged 600 and some odd rwhp

hfgfv.jpg

wqeqw.jpg

myndgruv

Established Member
im not really feeling the strips on there a bit to thin and spaced out

StreetStang

Established Member
I remember seeing that Cobra on some forums "Ramsey Performance?" for sale. Later I saw it for sale at some place in Richardson, TX.

There is a video of it racing a Turbo Charged Cobra somewhere on here.

gtowncobra

Established Member
yea its still at LA motorcars in richardson. thanks man ill try searching any more info would be great

gtowncobra

Established Member
close but it says that car had an automatic with 2800 stall this still has a 6pd

StreetStang

Established Member
Yeah....I know there is a video of it somewhere because I remember wanting to buy it. It was a video of it in an empty parking lot to show buyers what the Cams and exhaust sounded like. It was on RamseyPerformance, but was removed when sold.

Good luck!

gtowncobra

Established Member
thanks man ill keep searching seems like a hell of a deal im just not sure about purchasing an already built car i was leaning more towards a close to stock one. im just curious cus the dealer says the car was never sprayed on but i find that hard to believe with the kit on it lol just trying to find out for sure

StreetStang

Established Member
Good....glad I could help!

I read that the motor was rebuilt by RamseyPerformance. It use to belong to White03KBSC on these forums. It's a bad ass Cobra! Sounds real good! I'd definatly be looking into this right now if I was in the market.

Last edited:

gtowncobra

Established Member
what gives with this i looked up that previous owners threads he had it listed here
2003 Ford SVT Cobra White With Blue Stripes
Motor rebuilt by Ramsey’s Performance
Miles:37k on the car

he had it listed with 37k and no its for sale in richardson tx says 33k on it what the hell!!! somethings up maybe i can come out with a deal on this lol

Users who are viewing this thread