Who makes the nicest replacement headlights?

Ghost

Ghost
Established Member
Had one of my headlights break on me. I need to buy a new set. Who makes the nicest replacement headlights for 96 Cobras? I like the factory ones alot but ford wants an arm a leg and my first born for the set.

Which ones have you guys bought? Have you had good luck with the fitment? What about any issues with them fogging? Cracking? Anything?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate all replies as I want to order some as soon as possible.

crazycarlo

Established Member
most ppl have horror stories with the blue oval industries ones. Ive heard that the best fitment comes from ones from makato auto trends. They have a website and are sold on Ebay.

AtlanticCobra98

Ummm Yeah!!!!
Established Member
don't buy from blue oval industries..... ever. horrible service and even worse there fogs fall apart and their headlights don't align very well.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Its their fogs that are the problem.. not the headlights...

They align the same way the factory ones do..

I bought my set from Latemodel restoration, but they are the same exact ones that BOI sells, but $40 more..

ARdoller

Established Member
Its their fogs that are the problem.. not the headlights...
throughout the sn95 sites, and general mustang sites, ive heard just as many problems with the headlights as the fogs.

plus, BOI's headlights are no different than the ones on ebay that sell for $75 less.

AtlanticCobra98

Ummm Yeah!!!!
Established Member
throughout the sn95 sites, and general mustang sites, ive heard just as many problems with the headlights as the fogs.

plus, BOI's headlights are no different than the ones on ebay that sell for $75 less.

besides the fact that if you do have any issues your screwed cause they wont go out of their way at all to help. Not their problem once they ship the item...

ARdoller

Established Member
considering the fact that ive ordered about 4 or 5 sets of headlights off ebay, and not one of them have i ever had a problem with, i dont think thats much of a problem.

I dont need a warranty for the headlights that i buy on ebay, because i dont expect them to break, like BOI's are almost guaranteed to do.

Users who are viewing this thread