Who makes the best fr500 wheels?

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
seems like every time i ask, the question is avoided. don't know why. but anyhow, i've been looking around for a set of 17's. in the 9" fronts and 10.5" rears variety. i noticed that are a shit load of people making them. what is the best company out there making them? and, who to stay away from? horror stories on any bad wheels? i want to see and hear your takes. i have a black cobra and if any one has pictures of the silvers or the black (with silver lip) wheels on their black cobra's, let me take a gander at them...

this is one site that seems legit so far...

http://cruizinconceptswholesale.com/products.asp?cat=116

jip

Established Member
seems like every time i ask, the question is avoided. don't know why. but anyhow, i've been looking around for a set of 17's. in the 9" fronts and 10.5" rears variety. i noticed that are a shit load of people making them. what is the best company out there making them? and, who to stay away from? horror stories on any bad wheels? i want to see and hear your takes. i have a black cobra and if any one has pictures of the silvers or the black (with silver lip) wheels on their black cobra's, let me take a gander at them...

this is one site that seems legit so far...

http://cruizinconceptswholesale.com/products.asp?cat=116

Do not buy from them if you want to get your wheels.....they take FOREVER and I mean FOREVER!!

1997cobrasvt

Established Member
ebay....its the same from american muscle...and they are the best price...a company named oe whe1l distributor sells them. best price for sure .and they are exactly the same

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
that's what i was thinking about. but everytime i see this photo, i go back to the silvers...

zainoroadtb7.jpg

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
americanmuscle.com great service and free shipping, just ask them to double box the wheels because I got a few damaged ones and they quickly resolved the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread