• Campbell Hausfeld

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Mac

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Blue-point=snap-on, really good if you can afford them. I only have a few bluepoint/snap-on air-tools, mostly CP or IR. Depends on when I needed them, and where I was. Can't go wrong with any of the above.

Koolaid_Guy

99cobrablack said:
Blue-point=snap-on, really good if you can afford them. I only have a few bluepoint/snap-on air-tools, mostly CP or IR. Depends on when I needed them, and where I was. Can't go wrong with any of the above.

I am looking to add air tools to my toolbox since i am an auto apprentice looking for work and i have some money to spend right now ans really want an impact gun so i won't be without one when i start work. Work searching right now is very slow so, a few of my buddies who took the course with me are also out of work.

Someone told me to stay far away from blue point air tools but i have used them and thier awesome so that's why i am asking for everyone's opinion. Thanks to anyone who replies,i just want to get the best bang for my buck in air tools.

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Oops, I voted IR but want to change it to bluepoint. Why no craftsman? They make pretty good tools with a lifetime guarantee and they are alot cheaper than strap on err snap on.

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
Blue point is a division of snap on but the tools are made for outside vendors such as Ingersoll rand chicago pneumatic

snap on does make thier own air tools as well

mac,matco,and craftsman do not make thier own air tools

their 3/8 impact is the best on the market

CP's older 1/2 impacts were the best they lasted forever and had great power i have 3 of them
IR's new composite 1/2 impact is also a really good tool i have one of them
snap on 1/2 impact sucks i had one for two months and it broke twice i got rid of it fast
cp die grinders also hold up better and they are quieter

i voted for cp because i have more of thier tools and the need less rebuilds than the ir's i have had

if you have more questions on tools i would be happy to answer them

i was a mechanic for over 10 years my father was for 40 years

just shoot me a pm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread