who makes good lower pulley?

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
awesome. that looks good. thanks man. anyone else? let me ask this question aswell. if my car isnt my daily driver, could i get away with a 2.76 upper and 6lb lower? or is that disaster? dont want a whole discussion. just curious

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
SONICSNAKE03 said:
awesome. that looks good. thanks man. anyone else? let me ask this question aswell. if my car isnt my daily driver, could i get away with a 2.76 upper and 6lb lower? or is that disaster? dont want a whole discussion. just curious

I dont know, that seems a little extreme. But maybe someone that has that combo will comment.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
What #'s would i be seeing with a steid stg 3 port, 60lb. injectors, dual focus pumps, sct chip(93 octane tune), bassani headers, bassani x pipe(O/R), borla stinger catback, 2.76 BF upper, 4 idler kit from BF with new bracket, And a 4 lb. lower pulley? What are the options with a 4 lb. lower pulley, everybody mentions an interchangable setup? And why are those so cheap, i thought i remembered seeing one for sale on here at a 'bargain' for like 3XX something dollars? What belt would you run with the setup above? Thanks.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
20-COBRA-03 said:
What #'s would i be seeing with a steid stg 3 port, 60lb. injectors, dual focus pumps, sct chip(93 octane tune), bassani headers, bassani x pipe(O/R), borla stinger catback, 2.76 BF upper, 4 idler kit from BF with new bracket, And a 4 lb. lower pulley? What are the options with a 4 lb. lower pulley, everybody mentions an interchangable setup? And why are those so cheap, i thought i remembered seeing one for sale on here at a 'bargain' for like 3XX something dollars? What belt would you run with the setup above? Thanks.

I had almost the same mods.....except the headers...I put dwn 480/495 loaded on a mustang dyno!

20-COBRA-03

Banned
what plugs are you running. I heard bad stuff about the TR-6's ever since i bought them, i may return them for something better, guys... gimme some suggestions. Thanks.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
20-COBRA-03 said:
what plugs are you running. I heard bad stuff about the TR-6's ever since i bought them, i may return them for something better, guys... gimme some suggestions. Thanks.
Try them atleast! They do work for most people. It's 50/50 with those things. Worked good for me but they foul easily. I didn't feel like swapping plugs every oil change so I went with something else.

mosconiac

Established Member
JB said:
yep, call him up and get the best (Metco) at the best price!

I concur. Metco is the originator for a lot of popular products. I try to support vendors that support my hobby by taking a risk and creating new products.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Ron and Aaron Kincaid are talented machinists and Doug knew he couldn't improve that product so that's why he sells the Metco :beer:

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JB said:
Ron and Aaron Kincaid are talented machinists and Doug knew he couldn't improve that product so that's why he sells the Metco :beer:

JB hit it right on the money !!! :beer:

Both METCO and BILLETFLOW are top notch... :thumbsup: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread