Who makes good lower control arms?

HamMach1

Established Member
I have heard Teamz, Kenny Brown and Baseline mentioned. Car is a DD but will see the track every 2 weeks.

EDIT: 1/4 mile use to be exact, no turns.

Last edited:

rowapr

car part addict
Established Member
Hpm mega bite jr's if you can find them. Out of every set I have ever used they are the best by far

4a7191a

Established Member
ive got older steedas and its a DD that never gets drove much. around 15k miles with them on and no problems yet.

4v_mach1

Established Member
I like maximum motorsport and BBK.
Honestly this sounds wrong, but i know a guy that bought ebay upper/lower control arms for his 400rwhp mustang and he's been rocking them for over 2 years now with no issues lol. He did mention about the poly bushings making noise here and there, but he blamed himself for not lubing them enough.

MC.Mafia904

Established Member
Sale alert"
American mucsle Labor day Sale !

Lower 164$
Upper 107$
Looks like a good Deal "

Does Anyone have any Advice on J&M lower control Arms?.... for A Mach 1

Mattstang04

Established Member
Friends of mine put the adjustable j&m lowers on his 98 cobra. He's been very pleased. They are the same style as the mm. The only thing I noticed different between them in pictures is the steel sleeve in the bushings looks like it has a thinner wall.

Just look at the ad. This aren't the arms with spherical bushings. I would hold out and get a set with spherical bushings. My 2 cents.

Last edited:

MC.Mafia904

Established Member
Yeah ! I looked At that.... unlike the bbk ones have that Bushings on them Already ' i might Just Hold off And Get the M.M control Arms !

Users who are viewing this thread