Who knows this car?

fitforspeed

Established Member
Found this pic on google I think it was. I think this may be the CO vert that was totaled a while back but not sure. Anyhow what I’m looking to find out is what catback is on this car. If anyone knows or knows the owner/previous owner that may help also. It looks to me like it has SLP tips but I think the pipes are different because the SLP kits I have seen have a clamp that attaches in the middle of the rear pipe that is visible and the one on this car does not have that clamp. So may be a pieced together system. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
B2E78296-BFE3-41ED-A48D-90469D29C725.jpeg

01yellercobra

Established Member
Might be a Borla set up. I know Borla has the rolled tips. Its one of the reasons I like my Stingers.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
I am one of the previous owners. Unfortunately the one that got rear ended in it. Anyways, I believe it had Bassani catback system on it before with SLP tips. I switched it up to SLP LM1 resonators. I'll try to see if I have any pics........

cc7e7d7d988e710b8f2b11e5ba771081.jpg

Can't really see it very well, I'll try to find a better pic of it.

Sent from my Pixel using the svtperformance.com mobile app

99SN8KE

Established Member
I am the current owner now. Max is right it has a bassani cat back with slp tips, in this pic it might have the bassani tips on it still

fitforspeed

Established Member
Cool, thanks for the info guys. What size tires were on it? 315’s, 335’s? Looks super fat. One of the best rear view pics I have seen of the Terminator.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Cool, thanks for the info guys. What size tires were on it? 315’s, 335’s? Looks super fat. One of the best rear view pics I have seen of the Terminator.
They are R888 315/35-18 if I remember correctly. That car was gorgeous.
Also is that the 2 1/2 or 3” Bassani system?
It was the 2 1/2 inch system. Here's a little video I put together of it making some small blip passes with it to hear the exhaust...

Sent from my Pixel using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
What hood was that?
Underside looked to be a functional cowl that would extract heat

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

99SN8KE

Established Member
It is a custom cowl hood with the functional extractors. If I remember right mark said it was the only one out of a few that survived but needed ALOT of work when he got it.
What hood was that?
Underside looked to be a functional cowl that would extract heat

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cj428mach

Established Member
Those don't look like SLP tips, the SLP tips have a rather wide rolled lip, unless they're just that dirty. Since I ran e85 mine always stayed really clean.

Users who are viewing this thread