Who isn't going to Autobahn?

comprepsvo

Established Member
Who isn't going?

My Father in Law is in his last days with cancer. I cannot make it this year. I am looking forward to next year. Be sure to post pictures.

1993R

Established Member
Leaving tomorrow for Scotland for family vacation. Hopefully next year and closer to home. Ben sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Been there with my own Father.

03'Darin

Established Member
Did the Summit Point event last weeked plus the FATT event Friday. :pepper: Just can't take the time off this week again so I can afford the next event. lol In car sales our only day off is Sunday except every third weekend we get Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I second the "post pictures".

Darin

r82of250

Established Member
Way Too Far to drive my R. I agree we need this to be closer to the East Coast or Southeast next year.

Darin, see you are in car sales. Been there and done that and never want to do it again! The hours, the people(ie managers) make that a TOUGH job.

Dean

03'Darin

Established Member
r82of250 said:
Way Too Far to drive my R. I agree we need this to be closer to the East Coast or Southeast next year.

Darin, see you are in car sales. Been there and done that and never want to do it again! The hours, the people(ie managers) make that a TOUGH job.

Dean

lol ........ yeah, it can be that way. I'm pretty fortunate though, I did quite a bit of looking for the right dealership before I ever got in the business. I work for a dealership that's been family owned since it was started in 1935. Good people to work for. I'm going on 19 years here now. :eek: Wheeeew I'm gettin' old. :-D Now the hours are another story........

Darin

kevin

3 days at the track two weekends ago, two days of racing this next weekend, 2 days of track two weeks after that, and then 5 weeks before the next weekend of 2 races...........................

but i still wish i coulda gone to autobahn

Users who are viewing this thread