Who is using 3" rear exhaust with MM Panhard Bar

fastferndog

Established Member
Just as the title says, I really want to run a 3" rear exhaust using my Maximum Motorsports panahard bar. I bought a flowmaster fox body 3" tail pipe kit but it doesn't even come close with out cutting it. If anyone has done it? If so could you please share some pictures. Thanks in advance

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
a05a17576005c4b87eb23b40b341b295.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Helomech74

Established Member
I'm in the process of piecing mine together. I bought several 3" U and J bends along with a set of VRS 3" tail pipes. I'm going to use V bands for the connections as well. Hope to have it done in a couple weeks once my welding supplies come in. I'm not running a Panhard bar, but I am running a FTR Watts link and a MM Torque arm, so there isn't a lot of room.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Is it custom or a bolt on kit? Would you mind some more detailed information and pictures? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It's a 3" Bassani Catback for an 03 Cobra.
I had to switch out the Bassani Mufflers with Borla XR1's to clear the Torque Arm. I also made adjustable hangers for the tips and fabricated the front hangers to attach to the car in the stock SN95 location. I removed the 4 IRS hangers but used the hangers that came on the tips to attach to my own fabricated ones. I'll work on pics for you shortly. My phone got wiped so I have to get them off my Camera

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I was just reading a thread in the corral, where the op was building aluminum 3" with tails and panhard bar .

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
WOW!!! That's MUSIC!!! And looks AMAZING!!!
Any issues raising car on a lift, with the axle dropping?
I was able to let the car down off the stands with the subframe connectors but the axle did pull on the exhaust. I will be adding limiter straps to make life easier once everything is done

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread