Who is this StockVette Guy talking SH!T...

jaypee1217

Established Member
dan03mach said:
Well I don't go to the weekend meets anymore because I have been working on the weekends now.. I am off from work Mon-Wed. And I Usually go to the Garland meet off of Beltline and 30, but if there is anything else going on during the week I'm up for it.. I haven't gotten out of the house in a long time so I'm getting board..

you should roll out to the sonic GTG on wed.

StockVette

Established Member
KenneSVT said:
Hey StockCorvette, You wanna run a truck???

Your truck.. or your "buddy's friend's cousin's dog's sister"?

I hope not yours, because oyu have nothing for me.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
I was talking about mine, but okay. The one in the sig. I was just jacking with ya. If your not running in the 11s, keep it in the garage. My dog doesnt have a sister by the way......

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Which motor do you have in your 240? I have a friend named Steve that has some kind crate motor in his, You would know more about that than I do. All I know is its freeakking fast.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Thats the motor. THe SR20DET. Do they make an SR40??? I could not remember the name off the top of my head. His is pretty quick. He has an upgraded intercooler and aftermarket turbo also.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
I was thinking the SR40 was his, but maybe my numbers are mixed up. Like I said before, I am not familiar with those motors/.

StockVette

Established Member
KenneSVT said:
Thats the motor. THe SR20DET. Do they make an SR40??? I could not remember the name off the top of my head. His is pretty quick. He has an upgraded intercooler and aftermarket turbo also.

Upgraded turbo and intercooler huh?
hsugh.gif

Mine does too :coolman:

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
He was telling me of a guy in Texas that had a wrecked Z06 with a good motor, and a blown motor in a 240. He said the guy did the motor swap into the 240. I figurd this must be you by your name. Am I right or wrong??

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
KenneSVT said:
He was telling me of a guy in Texas that had a wrecked Z06 with a good motor, and a blown motor in a 240. He said the guy did the motor swap into the 240. I figurd this must be you by your name. Am I right or wrong??

Yeah, I was there, I didn't catch the whole conversation though.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
StockVette said:
So because your buddy has a SR20 that cant hang with your little red wagon, I cant?
hsugh.gif

I don't know. Im not going to underestimate you. There's no telling what you kinda evil you have in your lil 240 :mj: .
Im sure its quick though. "Not blown??" What all do you have done to it??? Now you've got me interested. :-D
If you dont wanna say on the forum, pm me. Id still be interested. Even though its a 240 :p I still like learning about new cars and what they are capable of.

Users who are viewing this thread