lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
vHwGAMZfWj3mU.gif

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just walk to the nearest bridge and jump..

We had a McLaren track day and salesman brought a 720S and destroyed it into a wall after having strict instructions to NOT take it on track..

That's surprising. Usually car salesman are the most knowledgeable and trustworthy people around.

MFE

Established Member
Just walk to the nearest bridge and jump..

We had a McLaren track day and salesman brought a 720S and destroyed it into a wall after having strict instructions to NOT take it on track..

You just reminded me of the time years ago at a giant mustang event at Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn, leading up to the Woodward Dream Cruise. The 2000 Cobra R was just coming to life but I don't think any had been delivered yet, just something most people had only seen in magazine articles and online. Some wanker Ford employee speared one into a tree doing a burnout in front of hundreds of people on the headquarters property, and I've never seen anyone want to put a bag over their head so badly. I actually kinda felt bad for the guy. At least there weren't cellphone cameras everywhere to docu-shame him LOL

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Mondi. Same guy driving this Lamborghini Super Trofeo EVO nearly as quickly as I was driving my Mustang. Which is to say, about 6 seconds off of an actual fast pace for that car.
I am guessing he did something a bit out character on the street?

If its Dumb, Dangerous or Different, stop and give it some thought before doing it. Especially in that car :ROFLMAO:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You just reminded me of the time years ago at a giant mustang event at Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn, leading up to the Woodward Dream Cruise. The 2000 Cobra R was just coming to life but I don't think any had been delivered yet, just something most people had only seen in magazine articles and online. Some wanker Ford employee speared one into a tree doing a burnout in front of hundreds of people on the headquarters property, and I've never seen anyone want to put a bag over their head so badly. I actually kinda felt bad for the guy. At least there weren't cellphone cameras everywhere to docu-shame him LOL
I recall a ford employee totaling a black gt500 when they were just coming out. Also saw a 2000 cobra r get banged up at a track day twenty years ago. The owner was a year younger than god. He had his hot 25 year old gf with him at the track and he was pushing the car really hard. I was not too far from where he went off track, probably a foot drop off into grass and gravel, poor car took a few hard bounces, but stayed rubber side down. The 2000 R left on flatbed…

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I recall a ford employee totaling a black gt500 when they were just coming out. Also saw a 2000 cobra r get banged up at a track day twenty years ago. The owner was a year younger than god. He had his hot 25 year old gf with him at the track and he was pushing the car really hard. I was not too far from where he went off track, probably a foot drop off into grass and gravel, poor car took a few hard bounces, but stayed rubber side down. The 2000 R left on flatbed…

bro, you met Goose's dad?!?

cant remember his actual username...oh well

Users who are viewing this thread