Who is running 17x11's with IRS?

AMiran02GT

Under Constructon
Established Member
Looking at getting some 17x11's for the back of my cobra. I have 17x10.5's with 315 nittos on there now and they do not rub unless the car is on a lift, but I havent ground down the bolts or gotten low profile ones yet.

I would probably be running a 315 or 335 nitto, if any one has them I'd like to know what offset to go with. I dont want them to rub but I also dont want them sticking out too far.

Thanks for the help guys, post pics if you got them!

03yellow

Established Member
Sorry 10.5 here too. Have run 335 with 3/4 spacers. I have slightly Grinded irs bolts before the spacers. Looks good with a lot of tire. ok with 315s. Sorry car not at work today for a picture....rain.
You need to roll the fenders with 335s

Looking at getting some 17x11's for the back of my cobra. I have 17x10.5's with 315 nittos on there now and they do not rub unless the car is on a lift, but I havent ground down the bolts or gotten low profile ones yet.

I would probably be running a 315 or 335 nitto, if any one has them I'd like to know what offset to go with. I dont want them to rub but I also dont want them sticking out too far.

Thanks for the help guys, post pics if you got them!

AMiran02GT

Under Constructon
Established Member
Yeah, I figure I'll roll the fenders and get the low pro bolts. I know some people have 17x11 ccws and bogarts on their cars, I'm looking for the specs.

AMiran02GT

Under Constructon
Established Member
I haven't decided what tire im going to run but I am getting new wheels and need to tell them the specs. I'm not getting a 11 to run a bigger tire, im getting an 11 because they dont make a 10-10.5. Its a custom wheel so i need to tell them the specs.

Users who are viewing this thread