Who is ls1klr46 on DSR?

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I was looking on a local site for some info on a truck that pissed me off today and this name came up. Wouldn't be a big deal, but it had a MACA badge next to his name. Just wanted to see who it was.

Oh and ls1klr46 isn't the truck, still trying to figure that one out.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
looks like theres only 13 members from your state, should be too hard to figure out who it was

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Well - I'd confess I was in DE today with my truck. DK Blue Dakota 4X4. Hope it wasn't me.

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
Ut oh... the suspense is killing me. Doesn't Deleware only have 3 counties? How can you not know everyone already? LOL

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
i have an account on DSR but I dont post there much at all. I met a few of them up in dover bout 18 months ago. majority of them were cool but there was a weed or two in the bunch.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Only went to DSR to see if anyone knew about the truck. It was a pre 2001 dodge ram diesel. Guy tried to blow smoke into my car. Think he stalled it instead.

As for the LS1KLR46 guy, it's a black KB car with a solid and a HBH HE.

As for DE being small, it's true, but I don't spend much time in the car, so I don't really know anyone around here. We have lots of people who live here and then work in Baltimore, Philly, DC, Everything. Small but full.....

Last edited:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
its 357cstang from here.

Way to blow up my big secret Mike.

Anyway, yes that is me. If you'll notice my main screen name over there is "357cstang" and "ls1klr46" is a joke.

The story goes, we have a member who bought an LS1 SS Camaro and has been very cocky with it. He was repeatedly talking down on other members and constantly pushing out his chest with his heads/cam car. Well he bit off more than he can chew when he started getting cocky with a guy who told him he had a 01 up Mustang with intake,exhaust and shifter. The kid is a friend of mine, but he doesn't know it's me yet. Half of the site is in on it, and those who don't know play right into the whole scheme. 1slohawk's best friend ran the kid in his 5.0 Mustang, and when the kid lost he had nothing but excuses and reasons why. "My clutch needs adjustment, let me put on the bottle and we'll go again... etc"

Oh and the reason for the big charade, it's absolutely hilarious. We got him to agree to run for $150.

So yes that is me, but it is not a true representation of myself so take everything lightly. Many of the stories of ls1klr46 and his inability to drive, or his losing to stock GTO's are complete and total fabrications made up by friends.

EDIT: I should also note I'm a moderator on that forum and that's what has enabled me to make this whole thing work. We're all in on it and we check posts to make sure no one has figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread