Who is here in Santa Barbara?

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
We've talked before and have seen each other before out on the road too...

Danny 2003 Red Mach and if I'm feeling lucking I'll be in a 2002 Red Lightning :burnout:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
SB here bitches. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rockon:

Thanks for the intro Serpent. :beer: :beer: :D

Last edited:

Matt-'00GT

Established Member
bdcardinal said:
Ed 98 GT, did you just have coilovers put on your car at MMR? i think i was the one who put them in.

I wouldn't be posting that if I was you.

Mystifi

Established Member
Lil' Angel said:
I was there for the SB Cruise a lil while back. When we ate a Chilis. It's very pretty there, but I live in SD.

When will you get your Cobra??? Good looking girls driving Cobras.... Hmmmm What can I say?...... :thumbsup:

PS - I think we should have a cruise down your way next time around. That was a hell of a long way to drive coming up to SB.

Matt-'00GT

Established Member
Anyone around going to In&Out tonight? I'll swing by if there is interest... what time?

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
stangbaby67 said:
03 GT vert.
Danny, I think I see you at least 3 times a week..
Can any of you help me out figuring what I should do to my suspension?
Really? Where at?

I might swing by in n out later if i'm not occupied with the beeyotches again... :beer:

stangbaby67

Established Member
SB Lightning said:
Really? Where at?

I might swing by in n out later if i'm not occupied with the beeyotches again... :beer:

Just around town.. Usually upper State, where it curves around. I also run into the DSG Mach I's around there too..
If you're at INO tonight, come find me, or I'll try to come find you guys.. I'll be the only Mustang not parked with the rest of them. (I know.. I'm lame) :)

96laserRedcobra

Established Member
I was in santa barbra about a month ago and I was on state street and there was like 40 cobras back to back crusing down the street did you guys have a meet or something? Also do any of you guy go to collage down there?

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
96laserRedcobra said:
I was in santa barbra about a month ago and I was on state street and there was like 40 cobras back to back crusing down the street did you guys have a meet or something? Also do any of you guy go to collage down there?
Yup...it was lots of fun :rockon: I think it was around 70ish mustangs though ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread