Who is good at digging up info on names, email addresses and phone numbers? HELP!

Established Member
Long story short, my father seems to have been scammed out of a substantial amount of money by someone claiming to work directly with Clint Manny of Warner Bros. In fact, they stated he would be responsible for repayment of my fathers expenses.

In summary, my father does custom dental work and he was contacted by:
Lydia Pearman 646 294-7464(NYC cell #).
Her address is HC1 Box 7024, Pima, Az 85543. She also has a Norfolk, Va cell #
757 633-5476. Her email is: [email protected]. Her google checkout email is:
[email protected].

The Delta Airline ticket itinerary (for my fathers flight out) was emailed first to [email protected] .
Kavya Ertegun for some odd reason. This person could be the assistant that Lydia talked about. Then
the itinerary was emailed to Lydia and then to my father. He went to the Indianapolis airport and they ticket was paid for and waiting on him.

She said her management company was working with the Ellen show to help a young man appear on the show, but he needed some custom dental work done before he appeared. His name and info is: Christopher Mitchell.
7469 Fenner St, Apt 201, Norfolk, Va. 23505 but the address where my father took the
dental impression in person and also sent the finished dental work was the same but the apartment number was Apt C1. His cell # is 646 633-5476(NYC cell #).

Once this was all done and he had flown from Indiana to Virginia and racked up a huge bill, made custom dental appliances for this guy and once he got back home, he could not get any return phone calls or emails from the management company or the guy he met and did the dental work for.

Before all contact was stopped, they had told him to send the bill to:
Clint Manny:
Warner Bros. Television Network
Domestic Television Distribution
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, Ca 91522

I know, I know...he should have demanded payment up front, but he's older and not as smart as us younger guys that know about all the scams. Plus the fact that he flew out and met the guy in person in Virginia....I mean, how many scammers give you their address and you actually go see them and their home / apartment. They don't have any of his cash or c.c. numbers, just the expenses of flying out there, staying the night in a hotel, meals and the cost of his custom dental work. So it's that they scammed him for his services, time and expenses and didn't get any actual cash out of him. (Different than most scam operations) If you think about it, who is going to set up such an elaborate story, multiple cell phone numbers, emails and contacts to get a specialized dental worker to provide them with products and no cash??? That's what baffles me.

Anyway, I know Common could sometimes find out so much on people that it was scary! I think he even sent baby pictures and the guys mom's prom pictures when someone needed hunted down before! LOL.

I've done all the googling I can and can't seem to find anything. So, if you're bored and good at this stuff and can give me any info, let me know! If anyone turns up something good and my father ends up getting ANY of his money back, I'll send you 20 bucks through paypal for helping.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Established Member
That's the first thing I asked him when I heard about this mess.....

There was no contract. He figured if they were paying his airfare and he was meeting the client in person at his home.....

Unfortunately, he's one of those older guys that still trusts people in today's world. I know "legally" getting them to court is a 0.0000001% chance if we can even find them, but I told him I would ask the guys on SVT to see if anyone could do some digging. I do have a copy of his flight itenaray, I wonder if the airline would give me info on who bought the ticket for him? (He went to the airline counter, showed ID and they gave him the ticket, already paid for. All he really has is the address and the fact he knows what the guy looks like. But, it's not like he's going to buy a plane ticket, knock on the guys door and beat the hell out of him. I just feel bad for him, he feels like a fool over all of this and the time and work he put into it.

Last edited:

97cobraheaven

Established Member
This kid appeared on the Ellen show? I would try and contact her or someone affiliated with the show. Surely they have records and contacts for guests on the show.

Hell Ellen has some cash!

Established Member
I don't think he ever was on the Ellen show. That's part of the story he / they were giving as to why he needed all this custom dental work done, he had to look "Hollywood" for the show.

I've emailed the Ellen show as well as several people at Warner Bros. just to see if they had ever heard of any of these people. No replies of course...

I dug up a picture of the American Idol Christopher Mitchell you spoke of and forwarded it to my father. It shows him from California, and this guy was in Virginia. Doubt it's the same guy, but you never know.

canibus

Established Member
One thing I know about the ellen show, is that she'll accept you with all flaws. You don't need to be the hollywood type to get on the show. With that said, you guys are out some cash.

I may have missed it but how did your dad get involved in all this.

Established Member
I may have missed it but how did your dad get involved in all this.

He is well known in the pageant industry. You know the little girls and teens on TV that do the beauty pageants? He makes what they call "Flippers" that cover missing / crooked / bad teeth to give you a perfect smile. He travels all over the midwest doing that...and he makes custom dentures for many local dentists. They probably found his name / number on the beauty pageant boards.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Well then bring on "txyaloo"!!!!!
:banana:

Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves... and some say it's impossible for him to wear socks.... and he can open a beer bottle with his testes. All we know is, he's called "txyaloo" our tame internet detective!!!

Established Member
txyaloo must be in an epic battle with a pack of Silverback Apes.....hope he comes in here after he skins and eats them all.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
txyaloo must be in an epic battle with a pack of Silverback Apes.....hope he comes in here after he skins and eats them all.

:lol::lol::lol: My guess is he's eating JITB and toying with his new guns.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves... and some say it's impossible for him to wear socks.... and he can open a beer bottle with his testes. All we know is, he's called "txyaloo" our tame internet detective!!!

Some say he knows when you're sleeping. And he even knows when you're awake.

Users who are viewing this thread