Who is from Kansas

Bullitt02744

Established Member
Yo guys, college student in McPherson here.
Couple old guy owned Lightnings and beat up 96-98 Cobras around town but no Termi's or real power makers. Just a bunch of highschool LS1 F Bodys with SLP LM exhaust. Brutal!

Funnest thing ive done since being here was the KC Mustang Fbody meet in September.

S351R13

Established Member
I know. I've already contacted USAA. If you live in the manhattan area don't buy anything from Dick Edwards. They even sent incorrect mileage in to carfax. Just sent in a random number. If they haven't fixed it but the time I get home I'm contacting my lawyer. Anyone here know who the district Ford rep is?

jfitts23

Established Member
yea i learned my lesson from dick edwards to. i drove to texas to buy my mustang. i love fords but i hate the ford dealers here. and they did that mileage thing to me on my tarus.

S351R13

Established Member
I have already filed a complaint with USAA and pplan on filing one with the CG on post when I get back. I'll have the contact info for the district manager soon. Spending 40K a year through Ford has a perk or two.

Last edited:

S351R13

Established Member
I'm getting the paint on the 02 fixed when I get back in three weeks. I have a ton of projects to finish! The spring is going to be insane! If the economy was better I thought about opening a shop in the area. So far I have found very few shops that don't rip you off. Especially if you are new to the hobby. My plan was to open a shop in Kansas and one near my other house in Atlanta. We will see how the coming year pans out. I have 3 Saleens that will be up for sale this spring and a Saleen clone.

S351R13

Established Member
Wait until you see your saleen. LOL they messed that paint work up.

Have you seen the Saleen chassis I have down at Ricks. I'm doing a pushrod conversion (383W), coil on plug conversion, stock 4.6 computer, with a 6 speed. Should be a pretty trick set-up when finished.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
West of Salina 45 miles. AKA way the **** out there.... or something like that according to dtheo!

DSC03770.jpg

Hey,I resent that statement! Get that race car working yet?

Users who are viewing this thread