who in CT has broadband wireless internet?

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
Just wondering as the title says, who has wireless broadband for their laptop here in CT?
Also where are you in CT, who is your provider and tell me your opinion good or bad.
Thanks in advance.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Here in southern mass, I have Verizon. It works very well, use it most of the time on the road or while commuting, almost never have a problem, especially in Boston or other large cities. I give it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck,
David

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Ok. Well AT&T's aircard works off their 3G network and its pretty slow compared to Sprint's EVDO network.

Here is Sprints coverage map:

http://www.clickclaims.com/eccoveragemaps/index.asp

AT&T's coverage is a lot less. I couldn't find a coverage map for them though.

Verizon does carry an Aircard but their service is shaky at best and they have limitations on the amount of data you can download.

Sprint does not.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
What limitations? I have not run into any... :shrug: Plus service has been very good in the North East.

Haven't compared to others, but that is a good sign that Verizon is working well for me.

Thanks
David

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
Pretty Much I Am Just Looking For The Best Service In My Area Without Giving Up Down And Up Load Speeds. Each Different Provider I Talk To Tells Me How Great Their Service Is And Blah Blah Blah...

Not True. Verizon, Free Card After Rebate 59.99 Unlimited Use - My 21% Government Employee Discount = About 48.00 Month

Sprint 149.99 Or 179.99 I Forget For Their Card With 100.00 Rebate And 59.99 Or 79.99 I Forget What They Said But Anyway, Unlimited - My 21% Discount = About64.00 Or 48.00 Month

I Have Nextel And At My House And Half Of The Time Out The Service Blows, And My Fiance Has Sprint And It Sucks Ass At Her And My House And Has Dead Spots As Much As I Do. I Guess My Real Question Here Is Does The Sprint Service Use The Same Towers As Their Phones?

I Know Att/ Cingular's Service Is 79.99

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
Pretty Much I Am Just Looking For The Best Service In My Area Without Giving Up Down And Up Load Speeds. Each Different Provider I Talk To Tells Me How Great Their Service Is And Blah Blah Blah...

Not True. Verizon, Free Card After Rebate 59.99 Unlimited Use - My 21% Government Employee Discount = About 48.00 Month

Sprint 149.99 Or 179.99 I Forget For Their Card With 100.00 Rebate And 59.99 Or 79.99 I Forget What They Said But Anyway, Unlimited - My 21% Discount = About64.00 Or 48.00 Month

I Have Nextel And At My House And Half Of The Time Out The Service Blows, And My Fiance Has Sprint And It Sucks Ass At Her And My House And Has Dead Spots As Much As I Do. I Guess My Real Question Here Is Does The Sprint Service Use The Same Towers As Their Phones?

I Know Att/ Cingular's Service Is 79.99

Users who are viewing this thread