Who here lives in Austin, TX?

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I'll be your city mate come this monday. I just wanted to say hi and to see if there are any local mustang or ls1 forums that are worth checking out. Someone said to check www.austinareastangs.com

I'll be living off of Far West and Mopac.

Mods. I'd put this in the regional forum but nobody checks those.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I was born there but am in Houston now. I moved when I was younger so I can't really tell you of any clubs or anything. I did talk to a guy with an L down there, there are a couple running around.

It's a cool town, lots of hills. Be carful though there are alot of art nuts down there too.

assasyn

Established Member
austinsvt.com

I lived there for 5 years . Its the best place to live in texas.

Pm me and I'll give you some tips on places to go.

RTR GHIG

Established Member
I think we have some austin peeps on the website in my sig. If not, we have a ton of peeps in san antonio, houston, tyler, and dfw area. SA is less than an hr away from austin. :thumbsup:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have lived in Austin since 1998 altho I am currently working in IRAQ. You will LOVE it there altho traffic can be a pain in the ass. AustinAreaStangs is a great group of folks and definately check out their website and some of there activities. There is a regular saturday night cruise thing but the location has changed since I was there last and it doesn't happen in the winter. good place to go and hook up with fellow stangers ... Best Bar-B-Q in the area is coopers BBQ in Round Rock in my opinion. I will be looking at the AustinSVT site .. I have heard about it but not been there yet (at least I dont' think I have LOL)

BTW ... The 02 GT in my sig is up for sale if you know anyone interested in a 'vert have them get in touch ... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread