Who has the lightest weight Cobra!!!

cobradude

SVT DUDE
Established Member
I think stock form for 99-01 are just under 3,500,mine wieghs in at 3,380 w/out driver and nitrous bottle I have fiberglass hood and body etc.What does yours come in at?

Last edited:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Not this body but Jimssvt's 97 weighs 2900 with him in it and runs 11.40's with just bolt ons and the stock longblock.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
To be honest I'm not sure. He is a member here, you could pm him and find out. I'm pretty sure he ditched the a/c, power steering and power brakes. Other than that I have no idea.

8urvett

Established Member
Man, mine is a big ol' pig! 3600 lbs with me in it, and I am a skinny b*tch!:) I am planning on a diet, for the car, hood maybe trunk lid, I did the rear seat delete and have replaced the front seats with a set of Corbeau Forza's. Need to check it again with just those couple of changes.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Mine weighed 3544 with me in it and a half tank of gas....now with the Kenne Bell it weighs in at a portly 3630ish

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Black98COBRA said:
I remember reading in one of the mustang mags that the IRS was about 125 lbs. heavier than a solid axle.

then i should be about 150 lbs lighter than stock, w/ the front swaybar off and all....oh, and my o/r h pipe weighs less than the stocker, but i don't know by how much....

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Black98COBRA said:
Do you drive the car daily without a swaybar? Doesn't it make the car handle like crap?

For about the past 8-9 months....yeah it has more body roll....but still handles OK....definitely rises up a lot better on launch....

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Black98COBRA said:
Do you drive the car daily without a swaybar? Doesn't it make the car handle like crap?

To be honestly truthful I cannot tell the difference between no sway bar and having the sway bar except that the front end comes up alot better without it. Then again I do not hit any turns fast at all in my car. :shrug:

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
I have full tubular k-member solid axels swap pretty much gutted interior so am probably around 3100 LBS (maybe even les than this) with me in it.

Tubular k-member/ arms w/ coilovers - 70 LBS
solid axel swap - 125 LBS
rear seat delete/ swapped front seats for forza race seats - 80 LBS give or take about 10 LBS

badboycali_559

Established Member
i m over 4000 coz i've 40 books in my trunk that i never took out eversince i moved, they weight a lot but really help with traction :D

Users who are viewing this thread