Who has the best price on MAC Pro Chamber

nivek

Banned
I have decided to go with the pro chamber with my Flows catback system. Suggestions on where to purchase and should I go with stainless Steel?

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
These guys Don't go by their website, call them up. I bought my HTS coated o/r p/c from them for $200 including cali tax. They have a wherehouse full of Mac products.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Thanks for posting the link. I've never heard of these guys and would not have found them without your help. :coolman:

Does anyone have a vid of Mac's catted Prochamber with Stingers on an '03 Cobra? I'd like to hear the exact setup before I decide! Also for those who have the "Dura Black" coated Prochamber... how has the coating held up over time. I live in Eastern Pa and drive my Cobra in the winter, I wish the Prochamber came in stainless steel. How would the catted Prochamber change the Stinger sound on an '03 Cobra? Any replies are appreciated. :thumbsup:

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
10thAnnvCobra said:
Thanks for posting the link. I've never heard of these guys and would not have found them without your help. :coolman:

Does anyone have a vid of Mac's catted Prochamber with Stingers on an '03 Cobra? I'd like to hear the exact setup before I decide! Also for those who have the "Dura Black" coated Prochamber... how has the coating held up over time. I live in Eastern Pa and drive my Cobra in the winter, I wish the Prochamber came in stainless steel. How would the catted Prochamber change the Stinger sound on an '03 Cobra? Any replies are appreciated. :thumbsup:
These are 03yllwguy's clips
Decel
FlyBy
Half Throttle
Takeoff
Wide Open Throttle

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Nice vids! Thanks, it sounds good. :-D I guess he has the standard Prochamber without cats... I assume that the catted version would be quieter. How much quieter? What do you guys think about the "Dura Black" coating? Does it last or just end up burning off over time. Mac's website http://www.macperformance.com shows a stainless steel Prochamber but only for the '05 Mustang. Has anyone tried the "Dura Black"? Where I live, winter driving = rusty pipes. I would prefer stainless steel. :D

Users who are viewing this thread