Who has speakers in trunk?

ShaneHayes

Established Member
Looking to add some more lows (bass) to my the stocker Mach system. Highs are nice and loud, but got to have a nice punch sound to a kick drum. What kind of subs do you guys have? I noticed the trunk is pretty damn tight in there. Pics??? I do have a Infinity bass link w/ built in amp, but I want a little more kick than that.

Lightmare

Banned
Looking to add some more lows (bass) to my the stocker Mach system. Highs are nice and loud, but got to have a nice punch sound to a kick drum. What kind of subs do you guys have? I noticed the trunk is pretty damn tight in there. Pics??? I do have a Infinity bass link w/ built in amp, but I want a little more kick than that.

Yeah, I was just about to say Infiniti Bass Link w/ built in amp, but yeah.
It's good enough for me. I only listen to Rock and Techno and it serves me fine.

Anyway, good luck!

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
i have a jl w6 10 in a vented box with a jl 250/1 with my stock mach system removed kenwood exelon highs with 75x4 exelon amp...i los t a few lbs by removing the mach deck but this w6 dam sure made up for it i like rock and some rap but mostly metal its a pretty universal system but the only reson i went into changing everything is i installed my flip out exelon and just bypassed the factory amps and took them out i had the tv in my gt so i figured what the hell

ShaneHayes

Established Member
i just want to jam out to some Godsmack or something like that going balls to the wall.lol i know mtx makes a custom box for our cars. thanks for the inputs guys.

stangkid

Established Member
I have two 12'' Diamond Audio subs in a ported box with an Eclipse 1000w amp in mine.

Last edited:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I have 2 pioneer premier 12's (the old kind) in seperate fiberglass boxes molded in the sides of the trunk. Still have enough room to pack myself and the gf for a week of cruising.

Dunno what I'm gonna do with the vert yet, really don't feel like yanking a whole 460 system again, that took forever.

03cobramanIII

Banned
i got a vert and theres no room to mount my2x 8in bazooka's to the floor ? with my hcca 50? i got this rca jack thing thats suppose to go into one of the speaker lines to make the amp work. i forget what its called was about 25 bucks,i guess that will work.

Users who are viewing this thread