Who has "rough" significant other's?"

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I don't mind a little biting and scratching every now and then.

Start being more physical with her and see what she says. :)

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
She scratches my chest alot, and grabs, and pulls and squeezes. I toss her around alot too though. Ill slap the shit out of her ass (not literally) sometimes too. Shes never complaied, nor have I.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
My ex used to slap me. I told her to stop cause she did it and left a red mark on her face... my excuse was that I didn't want her or my parents seeing it and wondering what was up. It's alot more enjoyable when your face wasn't red. HAHA, that reminds me. One of my friends said to me "Don't let her buck to hard." I just replied "She doesn't buck, she slaps!!!"

Then again, I used to bang her head on the shower wall sometimes just because I could. And she liked her hair pulled. Whatever floats your boat babe, now get on your stomach.

UCBeau

i used to bang this chick who loved to bite..she bit me HARD a couple of times..almost drawing blood..so i finally told her..DON'T FUCKING BITE ME

and she stopped

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
If you find yourself with one of these women (I presume), they make accessories to help tame the beast, wrist/ankle cuffs, gags, blindfolds, etc. Just thought I'd try to help a little. :shrug:

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
PonyFever said:
If you find yourself with one of these women (I presume), they make accessories to help tame the beast, wrist/ankle cuffs, gags, blindfolds, etc. Just thought I'd try to help a little. :shrug:

+1 thats a damn good idea :beer:

my chicks gotten a little rough a few times but never bit me and drew blood or anything messed up like that

SanDiego01Snake said:
i used to bang this chick who loved to bite..she bit me HARD a couple of times..almost drawing blood..so i finally told her..DON'T FUCKING BITE ME

and she stopped
I'd throw her ass to the ground and PIIHB!

Nifty

Elusive
Established Member
DKS2814V said:
I don't mind a little biting and scratching every now and then.

Start being more physical with her and see what she says. :)
And then pretty soon its the club vandersexxxxxx scene from Eurotrip. If so, make sure you can pronounce the safe word :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread