Who has Netflix

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have apps that satisfy all my streaming needs but Netflix is soo easy for my midget to use. I can't let go.

Plus they have a documentary on the 1998 Chicago Bulls coming soon.

That’s what I wanna see. I grew up watching M.J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So Susan Rice gets on the board, then Obamas strike a deal with Netflix....color me shocked.

I had account under my name, when they hired Rice I told my better half I wanted to cancel but we do enjoy some of their stuff; I just didn't want to give them any of my money. She pays the bill for it now.

It's not that I want to cancel because they're going to make shows/movies that I will not like so I will therefore just not watch, it's the fact that they are choosing sides, offering fat cat cushy jobs to swamp people that should be in jail, and becoming propagandists.

Looking like I'll be setting sail for the pirate bay for the NF programming that I/we enjoy

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I boycotted Dicks sporting goods. You mad bro?

Don’t forget Yeti. Getting to the point where I need to keep a note on my phone as to what company’s I need to boycott.

With Netflix the only shows my family was watching were kids shows that make me want to hang myself from the closet tree. This Barry plug was the nail in the coffin for me.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Don’t forget Yeti. Getting to the point where I need to keep a note on my phone as to what company’s I need to boycott.

With Netflix the only shows my family was watching were kids shows that make me want to hang myself from the closet tree. This Barry plug was the nail in the coffin for me.
I won’t give one dollar to any company that goes full potato. **** em.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
We cut the cord so we only have Prime, Hulu & Netflix. I'd say 90% of what Netflix puts out is pure phaggotry anyway so ill lump the traitor muslim in with those shows. I'd like to cancel everything but the wife would cut my cord.

I’ve noticed Netflix is putting out more of there movies though. Less of mainstream movies are making it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I have NF and just recently got Amazon Prime and NF has been losing my vote for about two months now..

ks

I feel the same way but each has some shows the other doesn't so you're caught between a rock and a hard place

Users who are viewing this thread