Who has had luck getting the stock fuel pump to live with a b.a.p on E85?

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I have heard of some living a while and some dying pretty quick. I want to use one in 2015 and put a little over 2000 miles on it and then buy a "real" fuel system for 2016.

I have had two E85 cars in the past with dedicated fuel systems for it, so l am not new to E85. I would like to keep this discussion to the topic of how to make a stock pump live with a b.a.p and E85 if there is such a thing.

Is it the luck of the draw or what? Is there info I am not privy to?

Thanks....

hitmix300

Established Member
There is no secret information. I have over 5000 miles on a stock fuel system with BAP on E85. No issues but planning on throwing a pump in for piece of mind until I can build a fuel system.

BMR Tech

A bunch of local Tampa Coyotes have had decent luck with the OEM system and BAP, John.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Using a BAP thats not on all the time. i.e. a pedal switch, hobbs, etc should help a lot.

nosscort

Established Member
Vortech non programmable and stock pump e85 for over a year, at least once in a few months I'll run 1/4 of 93 just to keep the lines , pump, and injectors lubed, and clean

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
If you are going to run a BAP right now for e85 and are going to a fuel system later on I would go with the JMS plug and play bap. Very nice unit and can do 21-22 volts.

Users who are viewing this thread