Who has bid or bought on BaT?

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
@Bdubbs, you got a great car. You'll have to decide down the road whether to remove the undercoating or not. With a car like yours, it may not be a bad idea to do it since you'll get every penny back and then some. The only good thing about undercoating is that everything underneath it is factory fresh, which is a huge deal for low mileage show cars.

The dry ice blasting is the way to do it. It's amazing to watch the videos. It's not cheap, but it cleans everything up and gets into the nooks and crannies. The home DIY jobs are super labor intensive and won't get same results as dry ice blasting. Whatever you do, enjoy your car and don't get rid of it.

13BlackGT

Established Member
Congrats. That thing looks mint. How about some details. Is it all stock? Does the underside look as nice as the rest of the car?

I was working in my front yard earlier today and had my garage door open. A guy stopped his car and offered to buy my coupe, definitely not for sale. We talked for a few minutes, he knew his fox bodies...we both agreed that finding good, clean, unmolested ones is getting very hard. I told him unless someone offers me an absurd amount of money, I won't sell because there is no guarantee I'll find another one like it. Here is my 92 coupe.View attachment 1729029

68d7d5b0ce1b54e7a28390625a9fc3df.jpg

My 93 with 33k miles and original paint, 5spd, with Black interior. I posted it on marketplace and the replies are pretty entertaining.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
No it’s still up, but $38k. It really is a nice car with flawless paint and interior
I know a lot of people claim this, as there are big differences in peoples opinion on flawless. I just can't get past the bumper plugs, that in itself would make me question your idea of flawless. Just sayin....

13BlackGT

Established Member
I know a lot of people claim this, as there are big differences in peoples opinion on flawless. I just can't get past the bumper plugs, that in itself would make me question your idea of flawless. Just sayin....

That’s very disappointing that that was done. Can’t undo it. But It’s in the pictures. Otherwise it really is, inside and out

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
That’s very disappointing that that was done. Can’t undo it. But It’s in the pictures. Otherwise it really is, inside and out
For sure. My Saleen was drilled and filled with what looks some sort of filler and then trim painted over, it's not horrible, but it's there. Did you get any reasonable offers?

Users who are viewing this thread