Who has added QTP electric cutouts?

Whosthe

Established Member
If so do you like them?

Any issues?
Love them. They are open right now but when I want things quiet I just flip the switch. They are designed in a way that if you do have a servo failure you can replace that part and not have to uninstall the whole thing. If i have an issues I would expect it would be in that area but it should not be any big deal to fix.

cheesySLOBRA

Established Member
Love them. They are open right now but when I want things quiet I just flip the switch. They are designed in a way that if you do have a servo failure you can replace that part and not have to uninstall the whole thing. If i have an issues I would expect it would be in that area but it should not be any big deal to fix.

how much did they cost to buy and put on?...im thinking of putting them on my car

IA Shelby

Established Member
Do you notice any difference in back pressure/torque if they are open or closed?

Whosthe

Established Member
Do you notice any difference in back pressure/torque if they are open or closed?

i cant feel any difference.
Its really about ease of use for me. I did not want the restrictor plates out all the time but also did not want to crawl under the car everytime I wanted them in or out.

I think they cost around $340?? Cant recall but can check. I'm no mechanic but I did not have much trouble doing the install myself.

darreng505

Established Member
It's a great device. I open the sides while at the track. Also, will help control dB's for tracks with noise restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread