Who has 2" drop

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
I couldn't imagine how 2" drop would ride especially if its just springs. I'm sure it look awesome tho.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
2" is going to be too much for these cars to handle on just springs alone. You would be able to do it with coilovers, maybe, but in all honesty, 2" will be too damn low to drive the car anywhere...

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Sportlines are the closest spring to a 2" drop that I've seen, besides the h&r's. but a ton of ppl are running the sportlines.

Jedisalami

Established Member
I have the lowest h and r springs which I think is 2.4 in the back. Looks perfect will post pics when I get home

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
My car on Sportlines...

7919037966_5ddb642c14_b.jpg

7919037450_5fabeaba75_b.jpg

Heavyfoot

Established Member
u6ynyqyd.jpg

Here's mine on sportlines. This is a pic when I first got them on before the car settled or before I cut the bump stops, so it's sits a little lower.

BlackMamba3

Established Member
I know there's a member on here who has true coilovers all around. If I remember correctly, he's on 20's and is 2.5" lowered atleast. I'll try and find the thread on it.

*Edit*- search for a member named "turka". He has coilovers on all four corners. Lowered over 2" on Brembo wheels. Looks sick.

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
Like jedi was saying there is h&r's that lower 1.7" F and 2.4" rear. Goto american muscle and look at some pics of the cars they are on. They look great. And take some of the rake out of the stance.

Mr. Phace

Established Member
If you go with a wide rear tire like Foofkillers (11") then Sportlines are probably as low as you can go.

Users who are viewing this thread