Who else here likes Video Games?

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Man video games kick ass, no way else I can say it.

I rented Project Gotham Racing 2 and I was BLOWN AWAY at the immense detail and fun factor of that game.

Anyone got any idea when Gran Turismo 4 and Halo 2 are coming out? I already got Halo 2 purchased.. I plan to have a new life when Halo 2 comes out.. Dedicated to that game :D.. Not literally. Just in all my free time.

I read MT's article on GT4 and it looks and sounds flat out incredible... Supposedly over 200+++ cars. I thought PGR2 was loaded with 102~!

Man video games kick ass (yes I said it again)!

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
GT4 will own all games when it comes out. I second your notion on the ass kicking that video games deliver

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Either the bastards @ Microsoft or Bungie pushed the date back to Sept for Halo 2. Altho the EB Games here said dont be suprised if they push it back again for a more "Christmas" like date of delivery.

And it is crazy as to the detail games have today! I couldnt believe the graphics in games like PGR2, or even Ralli Sport Challange and NASCAR Thunder, then i saw the reviews for GT4 and was outright shocked. They're definatly doin some cool stuff now-a-days. Beats the hell outta the box graphics of Atari and orig Nintendo lol

Last edited:

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
I am in love with video games also...it's what keeps me in some nights. I love the GT series and everything about it. Although I'm not fond of the time penalty you will have when hitting a car in GT4.

Expect it out by the end of the summer at the very earliest (though i'm not sure).

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I dont play console games.Ive playd GT3 on my friends playstation.The physics are good but they still dont hold a candle to Nascar Racing 2003 Season (Project Wildfire is awesome for NR2k3).I never liked console games after I discovered computers.I just feel I have more options and tweaking capability with computers.

Plus I like the graphics better on PC's..high resolution rocks.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Video games rule. I try not to play them too often because when I do, I get hooked. Damn you SOCOM! Playing online is like crack. I pre-ordered my Halo2 also. I've been waiting too damn long for it to come out.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I tend to not talk about my video game addictions. I guess when you spend $500 on just a video card just for games, it shows a little bit of a problem.

I think GT4 is going to have well over 200 cars, I remember hearing about it having like 300+. I don't own a console system because I am a harcore gamer and I like eyecandy, so I am all PC. When GT4 comes out, I will definatly buy a PS2. That game looks incredible and will probably be endless in enjoyment.

I never really played or seen GT3, what I did see it looked real good. I love replays on racing game also and that game seems to master those.

Anyways, here is a link to about 253 cars that will be in GT4, they were from the E3 show. 304 Pictures, about 51 are dups.

http://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4cars/

*link posted*

Last edited:
Video games rule. The one game that took me from casual gamer to freak gamer for a period of time....

1_2.jpg

Last edited:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
I can't play anything like Final Fantasy games or anything ! Hell until I got an Xbox the only console game I ever owned was Goldeneye for N64 ? ! But Halo was defiantly a game that could turn me ! When I was pinned up for a year some games that kept me sane were Tribes and Half Life? ? Pretty sad when I was in the top 100 on the OGL in Tribes ? Just don't get into video games like I used to ?

Originally posted by Ripper
I can't play anything like Final Fantasy games or anything ! Hell until I got an Xbox the only console game I ever owned was Goldeneye for N64 ? ! But Halo was defiantly a game that could turn me ! When I was pinned up for a year some games that kept me sane were Tribes and Half Life? ? Pretty sad when I was in the top 100 on the OGL in Tribes ? Just don't get into video games like I used to ?

I have a buddy who actually cracked the top 15 in the country or something like that for HL. Sick. Even sicker is his old roommate who was #2 at one point.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
I have a buddy who actually cracked the top 15 in the country or something like that for HL. Sick. Even sicker is his old roommate who was #2 at one point.

Damn ! I could never devote that much time to anything like that ? Too much out in the real world to enjoy ! But hey whatever makes the day go by ! :beer: :)

MatchStick

Master of the drunken pee
Established Member
Man I spend way too much time on video games. I've got 74 hours this month on Rainbow Six 3 and around 20 hours on RalliSport 2.

Damn you X-Box live :cuss:

:D

Brantner

Established Member
I am waiting for my cousin to bring me his ps2 back, he took it with him to college and I havnt been the same sence.

I dont play many games that dont involve raceing. All those final fantasy games and weird ones like that.....just a big no-no for me.

I do the ocassional shooting games, but the more cars the better

GT4 is gunna take over my life.... I know it....

SVT Cobra

Established Member
i'll be playing videogames til the day i die... and hopefully after that :D

its just one of those things you pick up when you're a kid and continue it to adolescence :coolman:

SVT4ME

Established Member
I love games as well. Got a free gamecube so cant play GT4. Hate that because love all the previous ones

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Video games rule. The one game that took me from casual gamer to freak gamer for a period of time....

HELL YES!!! :beer: That was my obsession for a long time. I was never sucked into a story that much, in some ways pissed off at events in that story too, it's an illness. Actually there is a continuation to that game as a DVD CG movie coming out this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread