Who does e-mail or remote tuning for diablosport?

crazycarlo

Established Member
Hey guys who are my options for e-mail and remote tuning. Before anyone says I know that I'm better off going to a tuner and if I can go to one I've already got one picked out. BUT my son was just born sat night and my free time will be spent with him and his mommy :) so I was wondering about my options for Diablosport.

crazycarlo

Established Member
My car will have an 03 short block, 01 c heads, 98 cams, ported blower, tb and plenum. 60lb injectors, sct ba2400 maf. 2.76 upper, 4lb lower, bf idlers. Frpp shorties, bassani exhaust. Head cooling mod, division x 340 fuel pump. I'll be using my 98 computer.

And Eric Brooks doesn't use diablosport but I may be able to get my hands on a sct and may go to him.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Rick was a DS tuner before he was an SCT tuner. He works with both products and several more. He was one of the first tuners to offer remote tuning many years ago and has tuned thousands of vehicles remotely.

95rooster

3rd hand info passer
Established Member
Expect the 3-4 day wait to hear back from amazon on revisions and questions other then that not bad. I almost went with Eric Brooks hes a super guy and keeps in close contact with customers and anyone he feels he can help.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Well my best friend had Eric tune his car and I've personally met Eric and hung out with him for a bit. But he doesn't tune diablosport or I'd use him as he is like 2 hrs from me.

Users who are viewing this thread