Who Do You Think Has The Coolest/neatest/funniest Avatar?

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
I've seen some pretty funny / cool avatars in here over the last few months. Everytime I see BeyondLimits (spelling?) avatar of the Ford stick man f***king the Honda emblem, I have to laugh. And SandiegoSnake's wild and furry face Lebowsky dude is pretty good too....not to mention my Dirty Sanchez!

How about getting some ideas from you guys on the top 5 avatars you've seen on this site. Once we get those suggestions, I'll start a post and everyone can vote.

Post up the ones you like for consideration into the poll

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
You Dirty Sanchez :bowdown:

:banana:

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
I've got sexy green eyes...does that mean that you'd su.....nevermind. SORRY! that will get this thread thrown into smackdown.

I do like the avatar.

203Cree

Established Member
My old one, and now my current one. Time for a change and I always thought it was funny in a really messed up way.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
203Cree said:
My old one, and now my current one. Time for a change and I always thought it was funny in a really messed up way.

I like your new one :lol:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I've got some that have always gotten a comment here and there. My current one hasn't gotten commented on yet.

I'm not sure that everyone associates the Polar Bears with the winter-time Coke ads though.

Monolith

Shake Me Up
Established Member
mblgjr said:
I've got some that have always gotten a comment here and there. My current one hasn't gotten commented on yet.

I'm not sure that everyone associates the Polar Bears with the winter-time Coke ads though.

The funny thing is, I made that avatar for myself like four years ago over on OffTopic. It's neat seeing it make it's rounds across the Internet. :coolman:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Monolith said:
The funny thing is, I made that avatar for myself like four years ago over on OffTopic. It's neat seeing it make it's rounds across the Internet. :coolman:

Thats awesome :beer: . I saw it somewhere and thought it was hilarious :D

Did you have a caption line with it?

Users who are viewing this thread