Who do I talk to about the court date

SilverELEX

Established Member
Heres a little backgound on my question. Back in May I had my first court date for 3 tickets. They were for drag racing, 91 in a 45 and squeeling my tires. Long story short my lawyer got the judge to drop everything but the speeding. My liscence was not suspended but I am on a probationary period until my next court date which is Dec. 26th. However, I dont know which court house and what time to be there. BTW, Would anyone recommend bringing my lawyer or is that just a waste of money. He told me to give him a call but i figured he was just drumming up buisness. What do you guys say?

WVFord

Established Member
your lawyer got everthing dropped except for speeding and you are still asking this question? Help the lawyer pay his rent.

SilverELEX

Established Member
your lawyer got everthing dropped except for speeding and you are still asking this question? Help the lawyer pay his rent.

Wow, unbeliveably pointless post. The real question in my original post was WHO DO I CALL TO FIND OUT THE TIME OF APPEARANCE you unintelligent smartass. Yep, thats an oxymoron, keyword being moron.

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
Heres a little backgound on my question. Back in May I had my first court date for 3 tickets. They were for drag racing, 91 in a 45 and squeeling my tires. Long story short my lawyer got the judge to drop everything but the speeding. My liscence was not suspended but I am on a probationary period until my next court date which is Dec. 26th. However, I dont know which court house and what time to be there. BTW, Would anyone recommend bringing my lawyer or is that just a waste of money. He told me to give him a call but i figured he was just drumming up buisness. What do you guys say?

If it's a Chicago court, go here and enter your last name and click Defendant - http://198.173.15.34/?section=CASEINFOPage&CASEINFOPage=2400.

I think you should be able to find your case that way. If not, call the court clerk and they should be able to tell you where you need to appear. Better yet - your attorney should have all of that information.

Users who are viewing this thread