Who did I see?

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Anyone here drive a DSG Vert and at Big Vanilla in Pasadena this morning? Around 6am?

--Matt

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Not me but I saw him on 100 going toward Gibson Island yesterday around 2

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Speaking of seeing somebody. Does anyone know who has the 01' Black Cobra with a very nice looking body kit and black chrome rims? He was on 100 passing Arundel Mills Mall, I had to get off at 97 South and he went straight!

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
zaxjax said:
Speaking of seeing somebody. Does anyone know who has the 01' Black Cobra with a very nice looking body kit and black chrome rims? He was on 100 passing Arundel Mills Mall, I had to get off at 97 South and he went straight!

I haven't seen that one yet. I have seen a 03 Red Coupe on Ft. Smallwood in Pasadena.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
mmars said:
It's a fitness center. Like Bally's but much better.

** WARNING: Shameless self promotion about to ensue. **

Matt - If you're interested in the best workout of your life (I know because I do it), come check us out at Excellence in Fitness (literally, right across the road from Severna Park Golf Center, which is right next to Big Vanilla). I am an NSPA certified personal trainer and I work there in the evenings.

I'm only putting this out there because so many of my clients have tried all the big gyms and even personal trainers there and been EXTREMELY unsatisfied with the results. What we provide is a night-and-day difference, and our clients agree. I truly believe we have the best thing going, with regards to exercise and health.

Call us and I'll make sure you get a free workout and fitness consultation with no strings attached. Sound good man?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread