Who can tune these engines In San Antonio or Houston?

grendel

Established Member
Like the title reads. Any shops around those areas that y'all would trust to tune your car? Just bought a Paxton kit and will be needing someone to tune it.

semperfimrn1

Established Member
hit up Maximum Velocity in San Antonio

i have left my cars there before and wouldn't hesitate to again. Tracy and Tim do a heck of a job. and you can see all the other toys they own and have fixed up!

Flaco1

Established Member
Tune

I would get an email tune from Lund racing. I tried getting a local tune and didn't work out. I got an email tune from Lund racing and plug and play. Runs like a champ.

grendel

Established Member
I thought about remote tuning also since a friend of mine has a dyno in his shop and I can make runs and data log on there

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
hit up Maximum Velocity in San Antonio

i have left my cars there before and wouldn't hesitate to again. Tracy and Tim do a heck of a job. and you can see all the other toys they own and have fixed up!

this is a great shop! I go there for all my work...as far as tunning, they Use lund, so if you like that, there you go.

I prefer to stay away from lund

force feed

Established Member
+2 on Max V. Tim and Tracy are great people and really know there shit. I don't trust anyone with my cars and I wouldn't hesitate to take them my cars again and again

KalEl370

Established Member
If you decide to make the trip to Lewisville, HPP did my tune and they are great to work with. I recommend them.

grendel

Established Member
Had strictly do my 02 Saleen when I procharged and my 04 cobra back in the day. Never had any problems with it, but would probably never go back to them.

Teej281

Established Member
I would not go with Lund remote tuning. A friend of mine owns a shop and was using Lund for remote tuning and he was horrible at getting back to him about tunes. Took him a while to get it ironed out. Go with an in-person tune. That's the only way to get it totally ironed out.

Users who are viewing this thread