Who can resist

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Saw that this morning. The child is a victim my ass. He's probably been bragging about it this whole time.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
The Justice System is so F'd up! Both should be held accountable, but instead, she is sitting in jail, and the Feller that was knocking her down is more than likely getting mad props at school.

Brazosport ISD teacher charged with having sexual relationship with student | khou.com Houston

Somebody like her would be hard to resist.

Am I the only one that read the title: "Brazzers ISD teacher charged with having sexual relationship with student"—because that's what I'm picturing here.

Prototype007

Established Member
These threads piss me off to no end... only because we didn't have any hot young women as teachers with their panties on fire lol!

NA_Cobra

Established Member
These threads piss me off to no end... only because we didn't have any hot young women as teachers with their panties on fire lol!

Man You ain't lyin! :rockon: All my teachers were dinosaurs or overweight...:bash:

That teenager will probably get a Letterman's jacket for baggin' that and mo ass from the girls at the school than the star QB on the football team.

Last edited:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
would the reactions still be positive if it was a 25 year old dude smashing a 16 y/o schoolgirl?

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Go team!? :shrug:

i know some members here have daughters, wondering if they'd like their daughter's high school teacher doing extra curricular activities with them... and also for their daughters to keep it a secret and not talk about it (as is suggested by members here).

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Thats DISGUSTING dude......Not fully developed :xpl::xpl:

in health class all those years ago, i heard females develop before males. so if a 16 y/o boy is capable...

seems like everyone here is cheering on the fact that a 16 y/o boy had sex with his 25 y/o teacher.

wondering if the reaction would be positive with a 25 y/o guy and a 16 y/o schoolgirl.

to me, this is an adult going after a kid. whether it's a female going after a guy or the other way around. i find it disgusting.

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
She is an adult in a position of authority. He is a minor. It's wrong. It'd be wrong too if the teacher was a male and the student was a female.

And, on the other topic, I've never seen ANY male that can keep that a secret. They have to brag.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
in health class all those years ago, i heard females develop before males. so if a 16 y/o boy is capable...

seems like everyone here is cheering on the fact that a 16 y/o boy had sex with his 25 y/o teacher.

wondering if the reaction would be positive with a 25 y/o guy and a 16 y/o schoolgirl.

to me, this is an adult going after a kid. whether it's a female going after a guy or the other way around. i find it disgusting.

If I had a 16yr old son and if he had an English teacher that looked like Melanie Collins, Katherine Webb or Vida Guerra and he somehow he managed to spit that hot sh!t in her ear to eventually knock it down, I'd give him mad props. :rockon:

When the female teacher is attractive, it's an accomplishment. If they are subpar or below avg, it's a disappointment and disgusting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread